Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lulzsec hacked?

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Stoney
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:56 pm

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/308986/lulzsec-hacked-by-anti-hacking-group/

Quote :
Headline dominating hacking group LulzSec has seemingly become the victim of a hack attack itself.

Reports suggest that the LulzSec homepage went down earlier today after a number of rival hacking groups threatened to turn on the group.

At the time of writing, the LulzSec Twitter account can be found on Google but 'doesn't exist' once users click through to the social networking site.

A hacker going by the name of Oneiroi is claiming to have brought down the LulzSec homepage in an attack codenamed 'Operation Supernova'.

"I'd like to let the public know that phase one of OPERATION SUPERNOVA has been successful," he said on Twitter.

"Lulzsecurity.com is Tango down at this time."

The trouble for LulzSec doesn't stop there. New Scientist is reporting that another hacker by the name of 'TeaMp0ison' has vowed to reveal the true identities of LulzSec members:

"We're here to show the world that they're nothing but a bunch of script kiddies. We're going to let them do what they do. Then we're going to do what we do. We're going to hit them hard."

The slow turn of sections of the hacking community against LulzSec isn't new. Anti-hacking groups threatening to expose the hackers surfaced with the arrest of suspected LulzSec member Ryan Cleary on Tuesday.

One particular anti-hacking group calling itself 'Team Web Ninjas' has already posted what they say are the names, addresses, phone numbers and pictures of LulzSec.

They also claim to have full details of the LulzSec leader but are currently holding back from exposing him.

Lulzsec hacked?  725796345
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Karma is a bitch! Lulzsec hacked?  2505020059
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Lulzsec hacked?  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Lulzsec hacked?  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Irony at it's finest....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm

You call it irony. I call it justice.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Ha. Sucks for Lulzsec
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Can I join? These fucktards are finally getting what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

Lulzsec hacked?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec hacked?    Lulzsec hacked?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lulzsec hacked?
Page 1 of 1