Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bow. Your leader has returned.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teckno
Peon
Peon
Teckno

Bow. Your leader has returned.  Empty
Stature : 5

PostSubject: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 8:07 pm

It is I. The creator of this forum. Its old dictator. Its benevolent king. Its inspired patriarch. I have returned (your king has forgot his password to his old account so I guess Angelus is King now oh well).

Angelus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Bow. Your leader has returned.  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 8:24 pm

Welcome back, benevolent founder. You straight up forgot the forum's only important password. Bow. Your leader has returned.  725796345
Back to top Go down
Viv94
Peon
Peon
Viv94

Stature : 5
La France

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 9:58 pm

Welcome to the forum, you forgetful buffoon!

Jk, it happens to all of us. Half the time I login to anything I have to reset my password.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 11:22 pm

Pretty underwhelming return
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:54 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 10:40 pm

Hydell wrote:
Hello

Hey man nice to see you! You just missed Mecha by a few months.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 12:53 pm

Did somebody say G7 revival?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow. Your leader has returned.    Bow. Your leader has returned.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow. Your leader has returned.
Page 1 of 1