Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games Empty
PostSubject: Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games   Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games Untitled-3
Quote :
Sony is really focused on supporting independent games recently and at GDC they are showing off no less than 25 titles for PS3, PS Vita and PS Mobile. Gems like Spelunky, Hotline Miami, Ibb and Obb, Guacamelee and Thomas Was Alone to name a few.
The recent announcement to make the approval process easier bode well for the future. Also the fact that Sony employed former gaming press individuals like Nick Suttner and Shane Bettenhausen who are doing a great job to promote the indie scene and pick up independent developers has made a huge difference.
Just one example of this is a recent comment made by Jonathan Blow about Sony. He said he is happy to be working with Sony on The Witness and “The people we’re talking to on a daily basis there are just really good people”.
Here’s the full list:
• Blacklight: Retribution – PS4
• Primal Carnage: Genesis – PS4
• Divekick – PS3 & PS Vita
• Spelunky – PS3 & PS Vita
• Velocity Ultra – PS Vita
• Limbo – PS Vita
• Metrico – PS Vita
• Sports Friends – PS3
• Ibb and Obb – PS3
• Guacamelee – PS3 & PS Vita
• Hotline Miami – PS3 & PS Vita
• Dragon Fantasy Book II – PS3 & PS Vita
• Thomas Was Alone – PS3 & PS Vita
• Luftrausers – PS3 & PS Vita
• Rain – PS3
• Friend Network App – PS Vita
• A Virus Named Tom – PlayStation Mobile
• Beatdown in Treachery City – PlayStation Mobile
• Crumble – PlayStation Mobile
• Crystallon – PlayStation Mobile
• Don’t Wake the Bear – PlayStation Mobile
• Hermit Crab in Space! – PlayStation Mobile
• Oh, Deer! – PlayStation Mobile
• Rymndkapsel – PlayStation Mobile
• Ten By Eight – PlayStation Mobile
http://www.psmania.net/2013/03/sony-dominates-the-indie-scene-at-gdc-by-showcasing-25-games/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games   Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:20 pm

I'm really glad that Sony is paying attention to the indie developers and using them, indie games are clearly the future and making PC a dominating market which consoles could benefit from aswell if they do it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games   Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

videogames
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games   Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:31 am

Sony's following the right path, so far.
Hope they don't make a mess of things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games   Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:29 am

Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games   Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony dominates the indie scene at GDC by showcasing 25 games
Page 1 of 1