Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry Empty
PostSubject: Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry   Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:18 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-says-indie-games-are-the-heartbeat-of-gaming/1100-6419441/

Sony VP of developer and publisher relations Adam Boyes has described indie games as "the heartbeat" of the game industry. Speaking in a recent interview with CVG, Boyes explained that promoting creativity and new ideas was "the most important thing in this industry" to him. Speaking on the level of involvement PlayStation has with the indie game community, Boyes said: "...We're very involved, I think. We care very deeply about it. We live it, and breathe it, and bleed it... when we're with these people, these are our friends. These are people we respect, these are people we have dinners with and... I don't know, it's a lovefest." He described the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita's current indie presence as "infinitely better" than that of the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable respectively. Boyes spoke about the importance of transparency and honesty in fostering relationships with indie developers in a recent interview with GameSpot. Last week, Sony confirmed a list of indie games for the PlayStation 4. wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry   Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:21 am

There have been a few great Indie games recently. I'd rather more be exclusive though.
Back to top Go down

Sony: Indie games are the "heartbeat" of the industry
Page 1 of 1