Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can indie games not remain obscure?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

How can indie games not remain obscure? Empty
PostSubject: How can indie games not remain obscure?   How can indie games not remain obscure? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

There's a lot of indie games on the Xbox Live market yet barely anyone knows about them. I have friends that don't even know that there was an indie game section.

So if you had an indie game but you wanted people to notice how would you do it?
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: How can indie games not remain obscure?   How can indie games not remain obscure? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:00 pm

foreveralone.jpg
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: How can indie games not remain obscure?   How can indie games not remain obscure? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 am

I guess you have to announce it online on youtube with sneak peaks of gameplay. And give them updates on the development. Also have an official site with a trailer, have screenshots and stuff, have a set release date, have a Q&A, have a professional looking front cover, etc :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can indie games not remain obscure?   How can indie games not remain obscure? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can indie games not remain obscure?
Page 1 of 1