Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 Empty
PostSubject: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 pm

More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 PS-Vita-Never-Stop-Gaming
Quote :
In a conversation with IGN, PlayStation’s Director of Product Planning and Platform Software Innovation Don Mesa revealed that more than 100 titles will come to PlayStation Vita in 2013 alone. Mesa also had a lot of other interesting things to say about Vita, including usage statistics for Sony’s fledgling handheld device.

“I know there’s been a lot of noise about Vita recently,” Mesa admitted. “There were some negative impressions and so forth. One thing we haven’t had the opportunity to do is talk about how our Vita owners are feeling about the platform. It’s a good gut check for all of us, to know what’s happening now.”

As such, Mesa jumped into the numbers. For starters, a third of all Vita games sold are sold digitally through the PlayStation Network, an impressive number. “Our users are embracing the PlayStation Store on the device and finding it very easy to download and get their games on their device and start playing.”

In a survey Sony conducted with Vita gamers, they learned that they enjoy an 86 percent “satisfaction rate” from the handheld’s users. Sony also found that 90 percent of Vita owners play Vita “on a regular basis,” marked as once a week or more. But the craziest stat? The average Vita owner uses the handheld 18.7 hours every week.

And what about those 100+ games coming to Vita this year? Mesa placed a heavy emphasis on upcoming indie games arriving on Vita – Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone, Lone Survivor, Frozen Synapse and others – but he also promised that bigger titles are coming too.

When prodded about Sony’s first-party support moving forward (only two Sony-owned studios are currently known to be making a game for Vita), Mesa promised that Sony’s “got some [games] in the works that I can’t talk about right now. There are games that [Sony] Worldwide Studios guys are building that are… going to be very interesting and innovative, but to give it away too early… we’re always worried about copycats,” Mesa concluded, humorously.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/more-than-100-vita-games-coming-in-2013?abthid=514c7faef357b5c843000002
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Good. That's a start.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Wait, where is the list of these 100 games? They so far haven't even named 10 upcoming games for this year.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm curious about this list aswell.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:29 pm

100? HOLY FUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:43 pm

The Wii had more than 100 games per year. Guess what many of them were? Shovelware.

I'm not saying that the Vita is going to be like the Wii, but I am just saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 am

@Lykos More than likely some (if not most) are minis and/or will be announced at gaming events like E3, GC, and TGS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013   More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Than 100 Vita Games Coming in 2013
Page 1 of 1