Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Metal Release Date!

Go down 
+4
Hydell
igame
Angelus
CernaMLD
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

Twisted Metal Release Date! Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 pm

http://gamerxchange.net/2011/04/08/twisted-metal-release-date-announced/

Quote :
In what can only be described as a jam-packed year for PS3 gamers, the newest installment of the Twisted Metal series finally has a release date. Get ready! Sweet Tooth and the gang makes their return this Fall. On tonights showing of GTTV a new trailer debuted giving us just the bit of info we wanted. On October 4, 2011, you can unleash your fury with all of the vehicle carnage you can imagine when Twisted Metal finally hits the PS3!

That's right, folks! October 4th 2011! Mark your calendars and set your hype meters! Twisted Metal is back and more destructive than ever.

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Twisted Metal Release Date! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:24 pm

I can't be hyped for Twisted Metal. The Last Guardian is hogging all my hype.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
I can't be hyped for Twisted Metal. The Last Guardian is hogging all my hype.

The Last Who? You mean that one game that still has no solid release date? :troll:
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Better than no games at all.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Does anyone else think that crushing all these games into the same year might be a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Ehh, some of them are probably gonna get delayed.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

I agree, theres just too much coming out that time of year andthey will just cancel eachother out, and that damn cod crap comes out that time of year too.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Twisted Metal Release Date! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Reaper wrote:
Does anyone else think that crushing all these games into the same year might be a bad thing?

I have more than enough money to buy them all, but I just don't have the time to complete them all.

Makes me remember that "PS3 has no games" song by SarcasticGamer. PS# has too many fricken games now.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:58 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Why do people keep saying this? Sure, they can get delayed, but I doubt any of them will go into 2012. Also, if that Sony E3 leak is anything to go by, Sony apparently has ''a plethora of titles to announce for 2012.''

In other news, Disgaea 4 announced for PS3 in NA.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Yayy. I love Twisted Metal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 pm

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Why do people keep saying this? Sure, they can get delayed, but I doubt any of them will go into 2012. Also, if that Sony E3 leak is anything to go by, Sony apparently has ''a plethora of titles to announce for 2012.''

In other news, Disgaea 4 announced for PS3 in NA.

Because it happens every year. LBP2 and Socom 4 were supposed to come out last year but got delayed. Maybe this year will be different.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 pm

The PS1 one was b3ast. Me and my friends played it all the time back then. Now since I dont have a PS3 and my friends do.... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:54 pm

New extended trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmvF-kdgiUs

I think I'm going to cry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal Release Date!   Twisted Metal Release Date! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal Release Date!
Page 1 of 1