Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new twisted metal gameplay video

Go down 
+8
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Stigma
BioDemon
yonny616
Mugen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

new twisted metal gameplay video Empty
PostSubject: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:04 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

new twisted metal gameplay video PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Looks SICK!
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 pm

Looks good but I'm getting this... B movie vibe from it. Oh well, still looking forward too it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:07 am

Yeah same for some reason i kinda get a feeling that it will be a low quality game. Whats actually the story behind twisted metal? O_o
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 am

my guesse it will get an average score of 8.5, but I don't think it will suck.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

This looks awful.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

new twisted metal gameplay video 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
This looks awful.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:17 pm

chobo500 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
This looks awful.
It does look pretty bad dude.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

new twisted metal gameplay video XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 pm

It looks decent. Definitely fun as a party game.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:10 am

Terrible.
JK it looks just right.
That doll at the end was creepy.
affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am

BioRevenant wrote:
Looks good but I'm getting this... B movie vibe from it. Oh well, still looking forward too it.

I honestly thought the same thing. I think it looks alright, but I also feel like it will die quickly...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am

BlackStigma wrote:
This looks awful.

The more I see of it the more I think the exact same.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Looks halfassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

new twisted metal gameplay video Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 pm

All of these virgins who have never played a TM game with some friends before eye roll

Anywho, going to be fucking EPIC! Can't wait to play as Sweet Tooth again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
All of these virgins who have never played a TM game with some friends before eye roll

Anywho, going to be fucking EPIC! Can't wait to play as Sweet Tooth again Twisted Evil

lolwut

You're fucking dumb.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Sorry, casanova. I take it back. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:33 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

i played twisted metal 1 and 2 on the ps1. never gotten into it.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

I own and played the first 3 Twisted Metals with my brother and cousins when I was a kid. They were awesome, this is not.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Absolutely amazing so far. I played this at E3 and you guys didn't so my opinion is the only one that counts. ^_^
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Absolutely amazing so far. I played this at E3 and you guys didn't so my opinion is the only one that counts. ^_^

THIS new twisted metal gameplay video 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

So you played twisted metal demo on E3?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

So you played twisted metal demo on E3?

yeah.....problem?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 pm

HEJELLYBRO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new twisted metal gameplay video   new twisted metal gameplay video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new twisted metal gameplay video
Page 1 of 1