Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay

Go down 
+5
ArchAngel
NoelX2
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
The Enkindler
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 pm

I'll just wait until Metal Gear Solid 5 instead.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm

I had a feeling that you'd post something like that.
Still, I respect your opinion and won't argue.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 pm

To me, Platinum Games is god tier.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Oooh. Now I see. Only Padders has the power to rep me down.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 pm

No, I was the one that reped you down, because your post was rather silly.
There are plenty of games that I don't like, the best way to show that I don't care about them is by not posting on their threads at all.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm

I think Padders neg me as well.

Also it's funny how everyone bashes the shit out of Call of Duty in this forum, yet I can't make one single negative comment about a particular game.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm

The vote is only one, and I know I'm the one who pressed the - button, not Padders.
Now, let's just get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:59 pm

WANT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 am

TBH, as a big MGS fan, I am not sure whether I am excited or not. From a gameplay perspective it looks awesome, from a story perspective its retarded as hell.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 am

Zeratul wrote:
TBH, as a big MGS fan, I am not sure whether I am excited or not. From a gameplay perspective it looks awesome, from a story perspective its retarded as hell.

It's not canon, if you completed the MGS 4, which I assume you did, you'd know why. It's just an OTT action game, I'm sure some will love it, I used to like that genre when I was younger, grown out of it though.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:48 am

Demo going up on Japanese PSN on December 13th.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-Demo-Out-on-December-13-for-PS3-312179.shtml
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:58 am

LOL DAT BOX WITH THE SOMBRERO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 am

Looks like a lot of fun.

Mecha wrote:
'Cuz as we all know, MGS5 will offer the exact same experience as Rising.

Animu_Desu wrote:
To me, Platinum Games is god tier.
Pretty much. They haven't made a bad game yet. And I think the U.S. is getting Anarchy Reigns for only $30 which is an enticing price.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

It's not canon, if you completed the MGS 4, which I assume you did, you'd know why. It's just an OTT action game, I'm sure some will love it, I used to like that genre when I was younger, grown out of it though.

Its canon....

What does the MGS 4 ending have to do with this? This game takes place after MGS 4, after the fall of the sons of the patriots system. Kojima has already said the game will explain how Raiden in the MGS 4 ending will fit in the MGS Rising Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Its canon....

What does the MGS 4 ending have to do with this? This game takes place after MGS 4, after the fall of the sons of the patriots system. Kojima has already said the game will explain how Raiden in the MGS 4 ending will fit in the MGS Rising Raiden.

He said that before Platinum took over, stop being a jerkoff. It's not canon, you terrible person, no even worse, you're one of those god awful comic book elitist!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:08 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Looks like a lot of fun.

Mecha wrote:

Eh, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Looks like a lot of fun.

Mecha wrote:

Eh, exactly?
What you just said is the equivalent of saying, "I don't need Halo Wars. I'll just wait until Halo: Reach comes out." They're two wholly different games so it's not like you'd be getting a similar but better experience with Reach. MGS5 won't be anything like Rising so it doesn't make sense to skip Rising to get MGS5 since they're completely different.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 pm

So just because it has the title "Metal Gear" I'm not allowed to give my honest opinions on the game? The fact that its a completely different game gives me less reasons to even buy it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Mecha wrote:
So just because it has the title "Metal Gear" I'm not allowed to give my honest opinions on the game? The fact that its a completely different game gives me less reasons to even buy it.
No, I have no problem with you not wanting to buy it. I'm just criticizing your wording. Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 pm

To be honest, I'll probably end up buying the game anyway. Only because I'm a completest.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
To be honest, I'll probably end up buying the game anyway. Only because I'm a completest.
'Cuz you're a faggot.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:01 pm

😢
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Its canon....

He said that before Platinum took over, stop being a jerkoff. It's not canon, you terrible person, no even worse, you're one of those god awful comic book elitist!

"It was obvious we had to go to Platinum, but it's still in the Metal Gear Solid timeline. The cutscenes are looked over by Kojima Productions and the script is written by us, so they should all resemble something very similar to what you'll have experienced in the past." — Yuji Korekado, Late 2012

Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay   Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Rising: Ray battle gameplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next