Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked

Go down 
+7
The_Biotic_God
Hydell
Mecha
NoelX2
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:12 pm

GO HERE AND WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE IT'S REMOVED!

http://gamingeverything.com/12765/metal-gear-solid-rising-leaked-trailer/

The game is now being made by......................Platinum Games?????

The Game has now been Renamed Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 am

I love Platinum Games. This looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:16 pm

I felt bad for the Japanese guy who kept messing up before the trailer was shown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm

IT LOOKS BOSS!!!!!

Teckno wrote:
I felt bad for the Japanese guy who kept messing up before the trailer was shown.
You mean Hideo Kojima?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Teckno wrote:

That Japanese guy has a name!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 pm

All that came into my mind when they were showing it was WAN MIRRIAN TWOOPS!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 pm

I didn't memorize what Hideo Kojima's face looks like. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 pm

They know proper Engrish.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Teckno wrote:
I didn't memorize what Hideo Kojima's face looks like. :fuckthat:

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked Original
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Looks like utter piece of shit compared to the other MGS games... Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked 1443829230

That's probably the worst part, since it DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE MGS :yuno: ?!?!?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Looks like utter piece of shit compared to the other MGS games... Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked 1443829230

That's probably the worst part, since it DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE MGS :yuno: ?!?!?

It's not MGS fag.

It's MGR, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:33 am

They could at least remove the "Metal Gear" from the title, or even better, make sure the story doesn't follow after MGS4, oh wait, no they can't, cause sure as hell, the story takes place after MGS4 therefore it's part of the same universe and franchise, dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
They could at least remove the "Metal Gear" from the title, or even better, make sure the story doesn't follow after MGS4, oh wait, no they can't, cause sure as hell, the story takes place after MGS4 therefore it's part of the same universe and franchise, dipshit.

I'm pretty sure it takes place just before MGS 4. Either way, it looks nothing like the E3 trailer we saw a couple of years ago. I was looking forward to a Tenchu type game as opposed to Devil May Cry, I guess I'll give this a miss.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 am

Stoney wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I'm pretty sure it takes place just before MGS 4. Either way, it looks nothing like the E3 trailer we saw a couple of years ago. I was looking forward to a Tenchu type game as opposed to Devil May Cry, I guess I'll give this a miss.

It used to take place before MGS4, but they changed that after they changed the developers as well.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:57 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Stoney wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

It used to take place before MGS4, but they changed that after they changed the developers as well.

So after nearly dieing, making up with his wife and kid and getting a new lease at life he decides to go on the warpath again? Way to fuck up the lore, Platinum. I agree with you, Metal Gear should not be in the title.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Why delete Metal Gear from the title?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Platinum games? I thought they had some exclusive deal with SEGA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked   Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Rising VGA's trailer leaked
Page 1 of 1