Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...

Go down 
+5
Orion
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Zarius
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm trying to imagine that guy in the middle licking my crouch.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 1

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah, I can tell I'm better looking than the rest of them. Those other two are retards. They're so pitiful, I fucked both of their girlfriends in the same bed. They're playing Skyrim while I write this, they don't know about it. You believe me that I'm not whoever that guy you were calling me yet?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Zarius wrote:
Yeah, I can tell I'm better looking than the rest of them. Those other two are retards. They're so pitiful, I fucked both of their girlfriends in the same bed. They're playing Skyrim while I write this, they don't know about it. You believe me that I'm not whoever that guy you were calling me yet?
:what:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Zarius wrote:
And I am studying in the medical field, mostly so I can get in bed with my patients and other girls, but I'm still helping people. You however; are not gonna be helping people. At all and probably will remain a retard for the rest of your life.
Will he still be a retard when he's winning a Nobel Prize and you're wiping drool off of some old diaper-wearing fuck's chin?
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:47 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Zarius wrote:
:what:
Yeah, I'm that mean to even the people I'm friends with. They're so stupid, I sleep with all my friends girlfriends when they put out for me. They don't even suspect anything.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zarius wrote:
And I am studying in the medical field, mostly so I can get in bed with my patients and other girls, but I'm still helping people. You however; are not gonna be helping people. At all and probably will remain a retard for the rest of your life.
Will he still be a retard when he's winning a Nobel Prize and you're wiping drool off of some old diaper-wearing fuck's chin?
Yes, even though he's not gonna win one and I won't be wiping drool off my chin.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 XidKdMN
New York

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 pm

I love this little fantasy world you've built for yourself. Even if you're not Kendo, you're still pretty much Kendo. Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I love this little fantasy world you've built for yourself. Even if you're not Kendo, you're still pretty much Kendo. Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 725796345
Will you quit calling me that? I'M NOT KENDO. Whoever he is I'm not him. My username's Zarius. ZARIUS! Got it? I'm telling you the truth.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:27 am

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 19287931
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:42 am

yonny616 wrote:
Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 19287931
You know what. I'm getting really pissed off now. I'm not this Kendo kid. I know you're calling me that because it's pissing me off. So I'll try to ignore you guys saying it now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:16 am

fucking kendo lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:34 am

LOL if kendarius gets banned the only thing it should say is "you have been banned because Kendo".
Lol my friends say I wrote the bullshit manual, this right ol fucking.Kendo here invented bullshit!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 am

He's definitely Kendo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 am

Either way i am putting his warning meter to 25% for breaking rule 1 and i am locking this thread, be glad that it only is 25%.

Consider this a warning.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:11 pm

KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO KENDO.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3