Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...

Go down 
+5
Orion
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Zarius
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:47 pm

What a wonderful thread. Do you know Brandon Kennedy by any chance, Timothy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 1

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:54 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Who? I've never heard that name in my life.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Zarius wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Oh. It must be a coincidence that you and him went to the same school (Even though you graduated and go to some community college), etc. Some people may not know others in the school. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:01 pm

I pity them but to a certain extent see that it is a lost cause for them. I think by default they should simply be cared for by their family unless they have a desire to get education and some kind of work, but let's face it...most extreme cases will never get work they can do effectively without a guardian/helper kind of figure.
Also we had a somewhat special needs person working in my local MacDonalds. No offense to the person but he was unhygienic, rather rude, very loud and difficult to communicate with. I'm sure that's the case with a lot of McD workers but honestly in this day and age there's a lot of competition for work even in fast food places and I have no doubt that there were far more suitable people for the work than that.

Also in my college we had a section for just special needs kids. They were very problematic. They would approach random people and grab hold of them, sometimes attack them (usually in a mild way), steal from them and were generally a paralytic, drooling mess that could only communicate in moans and floppy hand shaking. I feel really bad and say they can have freedom to choose work and whatnot, but in a case like that I doubt they had any choice in the matter, I doubt they could even make a choice for themselves. In that case, if they are only going to inconvenience others aren't capable of learning they should be kept in a more private environment or with constant guidance. But really, as sad as it is to say, more should be put down. This only sounds fair when you are religious however, because at least you can reassure yourself that they are going to a better place, when we know we've taken away any chance they had to live the life they may have wanted to live.

I would mention about how hateful and wrong the original post is, but people have already said it. And I am sure OP did it for the shock value.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:09 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Zarius wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Oh. It must be a coincidence that you and him went to the same school (Even though you graduated and go to some community college), etc. Some people may not know others in the school. My mistake.
I went to a school called the Real School kid. It's for people who get into a lot of trouble and have no where else to go. I don't even know what school this Brandon Kennedy goes to. I'm pretty sure I don't even live in the same state as him.

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
I pity them but to a certain extent see that it is a lost cause for them. I think by default they should simply be cared for by their family unless they have a desire to get education and some kind of work, but let's face it...most extreme cases will never get work they can do effectively without a guardian/helper kind of figure.
Also we had a somewhat special needs person working in my local MacDonalds. No offense to the person but he was unhygienic, rather rude, very loud and difficult to communicate with. I'm sure that's the case with a lot of McD workers but honestly in this day and age there's a lot of competition for work even in fast food places and I have no doubt that there were far more suitable people for the work than that.

Also in my college we had a section for just special needs kids. They were very problematic. They would approach random people and grab hold of them, sometimes attack them (usually in a mild way), steal from them and were generally a paralytic, drooling mess that could only communicate in moans and floppy hand shaking. I feel really bad and say they can have freedom to choose work and whatnot, but in a case like that I doubt they had any choice in the matter, I doubt they could even make a choice for themselves. In that case, if they are only going to inconvenience others aren't capable of learning they should be kept in a more private environment or with constant guidance. But really, as sad as it is to say, more should be put down. This only sounds fair when you are religious however, because at least you can reassure yourself that they are going to a better place, when we know we've taken away any chance they had to live the life they may have wanted to live.

I would mention about how hateful and wrong the original post is, but people have already said it. And I am sure OP did it for the shock value.
I'm sorry to hear that man. I can't stand those retards who just go by life and don't do anything. I don't pity them, I think they aren't worthy of even being pitied. But I don't believe they should be killed, that's just too inhumane for me. Group homes are much better, as they would get help and stay out of a society they cannot hope to contribute too.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Well, that isn't what your profile says, kiddo. But, whatever. I'd rather hear from the real deal instead of looking it up on your Facebook. If you are him...
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Well, that isn't what your profile says, kiddo. But, whatever. I'd rather hear from the real deal instead of looking it up on your Facebook. If you are him...
I'm dead serious. The Real School isn't on Facebook. It's part of Windham. I was a Westbrook student, but they kicked me out around sophomore year. Because I brought a gun to school to protect my friends, who wanted to fuck me. I'm not allowed on the school grounds. I am still a Westbrook student though, as when they kick you out and transfer you to the Real School you're still considered a student at the school you went to prior to being kicked out. I can't explain it exactly. Who is this Brandon Kennedy kid? Cuz I don't know who the fuck he is.. but anyway College is tough man. Especially training to be a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 pm

>brings a gun to school
>thinks he's not like the other retards
>gets kicked out of school
>wants to be nurse
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:50 pm

so much spaghetti in this thread
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
>brings a gun to school
>gets kicked out of school
>wants to be nurse
I, Timothy Jamal Berry, brought a gun to school to protect someone I was in love with. Just because I got kicked out doesn't mean I'm not smart. I at least graduated unlike many of those retards. I at least CAN graduate. Just because people think I smell and hate me for it doesn't make me a bad person. I'm not like the retards around the world.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
Got something to say... or not say...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Let's see.

I have been diagnosed with aspergers when i was 4.

I knew the entire alphabet when i was 2 years old, my verbal skills rank among the highest nation wise, i have been politically active in my country for quite a while and i am currently studying advanced evolutionairy biology. As far as i'm considered i am far from a drooling retard nor am i disease ridden and so are in fact most people diagnosed with autism.

Some students with mental disabilities can function quite well in a "normal school" with proper support and modifications. If this is the case, then they should be included by all means. I support inclusion to the fullest extent possible.

You are nothing more than a backwards bigotted sociopath who leashes on a superiority complex without never doing proper research on these matters nor have actually educated themselves into it.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Let's see.

I knew the entire alphabet when i was 2 years old, my verbal skills rank among the highest nation wise, i have been politically active in my country for quite a while and i am currently studying advanced evolutionairy biology. As far as i'm considered i am far from a drooling retard nor am i disease ridden and so are in fact most people diagnosed with autism.

Some students with mental disabilities can function quite well in a "normal school" with proper support and modifications. If this is the case, then they should be included by all means. I support inclusion to the fullest extent possible.

You are nothing more than a backwards biggoted sociopath who leashed on a superiority complex without never doing proper research on these matters nor have actually educated themselves into it.
Hey, look. I'm not the one who's freakin retarded and has autism. So don't bitch at me for calling you types of people retarded ok? It's not my fault you are.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 R5MQPRE

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 pm

To Zarius...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Zarius wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Let's see.

You are nothing more than a backwards biggoted sociopath who leashed on a superiority complex without never doing proper research on these matters nor have actually educated themselves into it.
Hey, look. I'm not the one who's freakin retarded and has autism. So don't bitch at me for calling you types of people retarded ok? It's not my fault you are.
That gives you no right to be a judgmental ignoramus about someone's developmental differences while you clearly lack any political, psychological, neurological, enviromental or biological knowledge about it in any form.

Like most people, you are thinking that all mentally challenged people are the same, when they vary just as much as "regular" people. You are painting with too broad a brush. Try not to put everyone in the same basket.

Most people with aspergers have in fact shown far superior skills in verbal skills and singular interests that benefit society greatly, so i guess we can say that you got a disability in those certain area's and that you are a "freak of nature" because of that.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Let's see.

That gives you no right to be a judgmental ignoramus about someone's developmental differences while you clearly lack any political, psychological, neurological, enviromental or biological knowledge about it in any form.

Like most people, you are thinking that all mentally challenged people are the same, when they vary just as much as "regular" people. You are painting with too broad a brush. Try not to put everyone in the same basket.

Most people with aspergers have in fact shown far superior skills in verbal skills and singular interests that benefit society greatly, so i guess we can say that you got a disability in those certain area's and that you are a "freak of nature" because of that.
Then explain this one kid I know who has asperger's who's completely retarded and believes he has super powers and can talk to spirits. Explain why he's willing to call the cops on everyone and is obsessed with himself and the story of his life. Then explain to me how everyone hates him. Also explain to me how an autistic kid (asperger's) will willingly yell at me in a different language after calling a girl senorita flirtaciously and make himself look like a fucking retard.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Explain to me how much of a retard you are. Having an opinion is fine, but actually showing it is just bad. It is worse since your claims are fucking stupid as hell.

Playtime is over, Kendo. I assume it is you since no one can be this fucking retarded. You've had your fun "trollin ze forumz hurr durr". You proved yourself that you're more of a complete dipshit than ever before. I give you a round of applause.

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 Joker-clap

Last edited by NoelX2 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Explain to me how much of a retard you are. Having an opinion is fine, but actually showing it is just bad. It is worse since your claims are fucking stupid as hell.

Playtime is over, Kendo. You've had your fun "trollin ze forumz hurr durr". You proved yourself that you're more of a complete dipshit than ever before. I give you a round of applause.

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 Joker-clap
Who is this Kendo guy? I've never heard of this kid in my life and you keep calling me him. It's pissing me off. My name is Tim, also known as Zarius here on the web. I'm also known as Zarius144, and Alarin.. I don't know this guy Kendo... you're really pissing me off comparing me to him. I don't know him, will never know him. In fact if I were to ever meet him I'd probably kick his ass for you comparing me to him. I'm in a class of my own.

Last edited by Zarius on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Zarius wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Let's see.

Then explain this one kid I know who has asperger's who's completely retarded and believes he has super powers and can talk to spirits. Explain why he's willing to call the cops on everyone and is obsessed with himself and the story of his life. Then explain to me how everyone hates him. Also explain to me how an autistic kid (asperger's) will willingly yell at me in a different language after calling a girl senorita flirtaciously and make himself look like a fucking retard.

Again like i said there is a massive variety in people with autism and aspergers. It's like saying that Neil degrasse Tyson is a drugs dealer because he is black and there tend to be black drugs dealers.

You out of all people should really not bitch about people not being able to be of value of society, just look at our differences. Me a "retarded freak of nature" is currently studying advanced biology in university at the age of 17 mind you and that is actually BECAUSE of my aspergers which resulted in my immense interests in biology, while you on the other hand the so called superior normal being can't even be a proper member as a sophomore before putting the school in danger by bringing a gun to impress your female friend.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Let's see.

Again like i said there is a massive variety in people with autism and aspergers. It's like saying that Neil degrasse Tyson is a drugs dealer because he is black and there tend to be black drugs dealers.

You out of all people should really not bitch about people not being able to be of value of society, just look at our differences. Me a "retarded freak of nature" is currently studying advanced biology in university at the age of 17 mind you and that is actually BECAUSE of my aspergers which resulted in my immense interests in biology, while you on the other hand the so called superior normal being can't even be a proper member as a sophomore before putting the school in danger by bringing a gun to impress your female friend.
And I am studying in the medical field, mostly so I can get in bed with my patients and other girls, but I'm still helping people. You however; are not gonna be helping people. At all and probably will remain a retard for the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Zarius wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Playtime is over, Kendo. You've had your fun "trollin ze forumz hurr durr". You proved yourself that you're more of a complete dipshit than ever before. I give you a round of applause.

Who is this Kendo guy? I've never heard of this kid in my life and you keep calling me him. It's pissing me off. My name is Tim, also known as Zarius here on the web. I'm also known as Zarius144, and Alarin.. I don't know this guy Kendo... you're really pissing me off comparing me to him.

If you are not him, take a photo and post it. Don't steal a photo off Facebook. Take a NEW photo.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Zarius wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Who is this Kendo guy? I've never heard of this kid in my life and you keep calling me him. It's pissing me off. My name is Tim, also known as Zarius here on the web. I'm also known as Zarius144, and Alarin.. I don't know this guy Kendo... you're really pissing me off comparing me to him.

If you are not him, take a photo and post it. Don't steal a photo off Facebook. Take a NEW photo.
Fine I'll take one with my friends. Who I'm hanging out with right now playing Skyrim.

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 48528312
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:34 pm

You guy are hot! <3
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:35 pm

OH HOT DAYUM. LOOK AT THE GUY ON THE FAR RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next