Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...

Go down 
+5
Orion
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Zarius
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 1

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... Empty
PostSubject: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Personally I'd prefer them to be in a Group Home, or a Hospital (since it's a disease), hell even a Crisis Unit. Oh the autistic people in school. Oh the freaks of nature. Such as one kid who goes like "UGHHHHH" and sits in a wheelchair all day drooling and going "UGHHHH" in the halls. It's so annoying, a teacher has to watch him 24/7, he's probably 18 to 19 now. If he wasn't so retarded like that, I'm sure he could get a girlfriend. It's quite pitiful to see. They'll never learn anything, never accomplish anything. Why does the school let retards in? It's not necessary to put them through something they shouldn't be doing. Fucking America. I never knew we'd have a bunch of retarded kids in school.. It's repulsive. They're not even capable of going to the bathroom by themselves damn it. I'm repulsed by the amount of autism of kids not only in real life, but on these internetz. They obviously are disease ridden, otherwise they wouldn't make fools of themselves. Also: Those fucking little autistic bitches will never find love. Find true happiness. Most of them me and a bunch of other people pity them, why do people not put these guys into Group Homes? Not to mention, the Aspergians. Those fucking dipshits, I mean most of them think they're normal and not freaks of nature. When they are in fact FREAKS of nature. "DURR I'm retarded and I speak in a retarded manners" (yes I put manners instead of "manner" in order to point out they're retardation). Just a little rant for you fine people. Agree?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

I have aspergers and my cousin has autism. You have no Idea how pissed off you just made me.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:17 pm

I agree that some kids are too brain-damaged to educate and shouldn't be schooled, but what you're saying is just hateful, man. If you can function in a classroom and learn, even if it's not at the same rate as other people, then you have the same rights to an education as every one else.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Chobo wrote:
I have aspergers and my cousin has autism. You have no Idea how pissed off you just made me.
Aww. Are you gonna cry now? Sad So sad. So very sad, I'm sorry to hear both of you are like that. I could never believe retards existed in the gaming community. Tsk, tsk. I'm ashamed now.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I agree that some kids are too brain-damaged to educate and shouldn't be schooled, but what you're saying is just hateful, man. If you can function in a classroom and learn, even if it's not at the same rate as other people, then you have the same rights to an education as every one else.
I'm not really concerned with it being hateful, since I don't care if it's assumed to be hateful. I have the right to an opinion on this subject. I don't believe they have the right to an "education". Since they'll never contribute to society and will most likely never be able to pass the first grade on their own. They do no work, no tests, no midterms, no finals. They're never gonna contribute to anything.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm

In reality everyone is a freak of nature, because no one is the same! These kids are in special ed programs, are they not? Also there love life has nothing to do whether they're retarded or not.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

yonny616 wrote:
In reality everyone is a freak of nature, because no one is the same! These kids are in special ed programs, are they not? Also there love life has nothing to do whether they're retarded or not.
No but the fact they are RETARDED is why they'll never have one. That was just a blow to them when I said their love life. Most of them are are in sped, and sped people are so slow man. I knew one who had a crush on me, it grossed me out. Made me wanna puke. Ugh, she's just so retarded I don't believe she's worthy of having a crush on me man. I can't stand retards.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

I really hope you are trolling. If you didn't know me, and I didn't tell you I had Aspergers, you wouldn't even fucking know! I would act just like every other person in this world. I can function just fine, I am taking AP classes, and getting high grades. I don't give a shit if it's your opinion, you don't however, have the right to be a fucking asshole. I suggest you quit this now, or leave the forum. I am very serious.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... XidKdMN
New York

Zarius wrote:
Chobo wrote:
Aww. Are you gonna cry now? Sad So sad. So very sad, I'm sorry to hear both of you are like that. I could never believe retards existed in the gaming community. Tsk, tsk. I'm ashamed now.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I'm not really concerned with it being hateful, since I don't care if it's assumed to be hateful. I have the right to an opinion on this subject. I don't believe they have the right to an "education". Since they'll never contribute to society and will most likely never be able to pass the first grade on their own. They do no work, no tests, no midterms, no finals. They're never gonna contribute to anything.
Depending on the severity of the brain dysfunction, many can work as laborers. Hell, some go on gaming forums with the username "Zarius" and denounce their own kind.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm

Chobo wrote:
I really hope you are trolling. If you didn't know me, and I didn't tell you I had Aspergers, you wouldn't even fucking know! I would act just like every other person in this world. I can function just fine, I am taking AP classes, and getting high grades. I don't give a shit if it's your opinion, you don't however, have the right to be a fucking asshole. I suggest you quit this now, or leave the forum. I am very serious.
I'm sure the right to be an asshole is there in the Constitution. Freedom of speech as long as it does no harm to anyone. Even if it's not in the Constitution, it's not stated which means it's a loophole as far as I'm concerned. I don't believe you have the power to kick me out if I'm not breaking any of the rules. I never trolled, said mean things to anyone on this forum. Haven't caused any drama.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Chobo wrote:

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Depending on the severity of the brain dysfunction, many can work as laborers. Hell, some go on gaming forums with the username "Zarius" and denounce their own kind.
LOL I only chose this name because it's from an ex-friend of mine who freakin tried to ruin all my relationships. I used the name to spite him essentially. He's crazy too. Believing he's Superman. That's some severe brain dysfunction. My own kind? I'm sorry but I'm not any of those types of people. I'd probably jump off a cliff if I was. Laborers, haha that's funny. Razz Get paid less than the average joe I presume. i'm on here to talk about gaming, and maybe occasionally rant on a subject that piss me off. This is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Zarius wrote:
Chobo wrote:
I'm sure the right to be an asshole is there in the Constitution. Freedom of speech as long as it does no harm to anyone. Even if it's not in the Constitution, it's not stated which means it's a loophole as far as I'm concerned. I don't believe you have the power to kick me out if I'm not breaking any of the rules. I never trolled, said mean things to anyone on this forum. Haven't caused any drama.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Chobo wrote:

TheCinemaJack wrote:
LOL I only chose this name because it's from an ex-friend of mine who freakin tried to ruin all my relationships. I used the name to spite him essentially. He's crazy too. Believing he's Superman. That's some severe brain dysfunction. My own kind? I'm sorry but I'm not any of those types of people. I'd probably jump off a cliff if I was. Laborers, haha that's funny. Razz Get paid less than the average joe I presume. i'm on here to talk about gaming, and maybe occasionally rant on a subject that piss me off. This is one of them.
Are you using "FREEDOM OF SPEECH OMGZ" to say that Chobo can't use HIS freedom of speech? And laborers are people like factory workers, store clerks, etc. Maybe not high-paying jobs, but certainly jobs that non-autistic folk can also hold. Were you beat up by a re-re? Is that why you're so resentful?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:44 pm

i think certain cases of mental problems should be put down. i mean why keep them alive? they'll never accomplish anything in life & be a burden to the family & government
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:46 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Chobo wrote:

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zarius wrote:
Chobo wrote:

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Are you using "FREEDOM OF SPEECH OMGZ" to say that Chobo can't use HIS freedom of speech? And laborers are people like factory workers, store clerks, etc. Maybe not high-paying jobs, but certainly jobs that non-autistic folk can also hold. Were you beat up by a re-re? Is that why you're so resentful?
No I'm not of course. I'm stating that I don't care if I piss Chobo off. I'm also stating he can't state I can't state that retards are disease ridden.. wow that was weird. LOL How many times can you say stating? No I wasn't pissed off by a re-re. I just resent them because they're so inferior to people like us. And they're retarded and I enjoy making fun of them, it's fun. So... yeah. That's the only reason I need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 pm

shigdig wrote:
i think certain cases of mental problems should be put down. i mean why keep them alive? they'll never accomplish anything in life & be a burden to the family & government
Well put down is a little too serious. But I'd definitely say put them in a group home so at least they can live their lives (which no one should kill any human being or "put them down" I disagree on that) and not be such a burden and hassle to take care of for their parents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:52 pm

i dont mean everyone who has autism or assburgers.

im talking about pushing a 23 year old in a stroller & all he does is shit his pants & eat.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:54 pm

shigdig wrote:
i dont mean everyone who has autism or assburgers.

im talking about pushing a 23 year old in a stroller & all he does is shit his pants & eat.
Not even them deserve death. Not at all. Do I think they're retarded? Yes. Do I think they're full of diseases? Yes. Do I think they're a burden and completely useless? Most definitely. However I will not wish death on any human being. As that's sinful. If you think so, go ahead. Not stopping you. Just think that's a little extreme. I hate retards as much as the next guy, but not THAT much. lol
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm

You make fun of them? Sheesh and I thought I was an asshole. Karma is going to get you so bad! What if your kid is born like this? Also someones love life isn't defined by what you can do or not, it's if your partner likes you for who you are! If you dislike them so much just stay away from them, and don't acknowledge them.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

yonny616 wrote:
You make fun of them? Sheesh and I thought I was an asshole. Karma is going to get you so bad! What if your kid is born like this? Also someones love life isn't defined by what you can do or not, it's if your partner likes you for who you are! If you dislike them so much just stay away from them, and don't acknowledge them.
Probably the best thing to do, if I actually gave two fucks about karma. I don't believe in it. Nothing but good things has happened for me. It's fucking weird man. I do bad stuff, like daily. Nothing illegal mind you, just make the wrong choices and make fun of special needs kids, and nothing bad ever happens. WTF? That's why Idc.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:54 am

Zarius wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Probably the best thing to do, if I actually gave two fucks about karma. I don't believe in it. Nothing but good things has happened for me. It's fucking weird man. I do bad stuff, like daily. Nothing illegal mind you, just make the wrong choices and make fun of special needs kids, and nothing bad ever happens. WTF? That's why Idc.

...What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean honestly, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Wow because you consider them inferior they shouldn't be allowed an education? Im a pretty smart guy and I consider majority of the people I meet inferior to me, even feel like you are far inferior to me , but that doesnt mean you or anyone else should be denied education because of it. Also be careful, you have freedom of speech, but if you go talk like that in public? Chances are people like me with family who have one of the diseases you listed, will pummel you into fucking dust.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Deja fucking vu.

Its not about giving people who are completely retarded education even though they can't absorb it, it's about giving them a chance and feeling to a normal life which I'm sure they all want. Also, I suggest you tone your language regarding special needs people. Rule number 1 also applies to an overuse of derogatory words. And stop double posting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
Deja fucking vu.
Can't help but feel like you're comparing me to this ingrate even though I'm not hateful like he is.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Deja fucking vu.
Can't help but feel like you're comparing me to this ingrate even though I'm not hateful like he is.

No, I'm just saying this thread was really familiar to the last one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Deja fucking vu.

Okay, I just don't want you to think I'm anything like him.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:42 pm

CyclopsWasRight wrote:
Zarius wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

...What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean honestly, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
Wow because you consider them inferior they shouldn't be allowed an education? Im a pretty smart guy and I consider majority of the people I meet inferior to me, even feel like you are far inferior to me , but that doesnt mean you or anyone else should be denied education because of it. Also be careful, you have freedom of speech, but if you go talk like that in public? Chances are people like me with family who have one of the diseases you listed, will pummel you into fucking dust.
Nothing is wrong with me at all. I have family who are retarded, a cousin in a group home and he DESERVES to be in one. He's so retarded, like he stalks girls, puts on dresses. It's gross.

Teckno wrote:
Deja fucking vu.

Its not about giving people who are completely retarded education even though they can't absorb it, it's about giving them a chance and feeling to a normal life which I'm sure they all want. Also, I suggest you tone your language regarding special needs people. Rule number 1 also applies to an overuse of derogatory words. And stop double posting.
Who cares about giving them anything close to a normal life? They can't appreciate it because they don't know anything. They don't know they're different, or even how to learn, or even about anything close to a normal life. Therefore your point is null and void.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Deja fucking vu.

Okay, I just don't want you to think I'm anything like him.
What's wrong with being like me? I love you I'm awesome because unlike most people on here, I'm capable of seeing that these people are freaks who will never accomplish a thing in their lives and therefore won't be of much use for our society.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Zarius wrote:
What's wrong with being like me? I love you I'm awesome because unlike most people on here, I'm capable of seeing that these people are freaks who will never accomplish a thing in their lives and therefore won't be of much use for our society.
You just showed what's wrong with being like you. Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... 725796345 But I think you're funny.
Back to top Go down
Zarius
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Zarius wrote:
You just showed what's wrong with being like you. Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... 725796345 But I think you're funny.
If you say so... I guess. Which reminds me, the best way to make fun of retarded people, is to call them retarded to their face. Like I do everyday. IT'S SO MUCH FUN!
Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... 260784_1710498790_1258965058_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...   Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retards. Asperger's Syndrome. Autism. Down's Syndrome. They're all diseases, and those retards are in school...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next