Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mh3-ultimate
ETA:
North America - March 2013
Europe & Australia - March 2013

General info: http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_Ultimate

Total Monsters is 73 which is more than double amount what Tri has.

All 12 weapons are present
Sword and Shield
Dual Sword
Long Sword
Great Sword
Hammer
Hunting Horn
Lance
Gunlance
Switch Axe
Light Bowgun
Heavy Bowgun
Bow

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f**king hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

So why aren't these Monster Hunter games released on Sony consoles again?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Mecha wrote:
So why aren't these Monster Hunter games released on Sony consoles again?
You're guess is as good as mine.

There is a HD release of Monster Hunter 3rd Portable for the PS3 but it is only a Japanese title which doesn't support any english translation at all. Surprisingly it didn't sell to well compared to the PSP version. I got the game myself.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Never got the appeal of this game? All I know is, its so popular in Japan that people would rather play this then get laid.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Mecha wrote:
Never got the appeal of this game? All I know is, its so popular in Japan that people would rather play this then get laid.
I heard there are cafes in tokyo dedicated for Monster Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Mecha wrote:

What Padders said, apparently there's one in London (might have only been temporary to celebrate the launch of the latest MH game though).

But it's a great series man. I played Monster Hunter 2 and Unite on PSP. So fun man. Have you even played it? You start out in a small village and you go out hunting monsters and skin them to collect resources to make your own weapons and armour, then go and do it again. You maintain your own farm and do farming & fishing and it's just great fun! Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Never got into it due to that fact that Monster Hunter seems to be mostly on Nintendo consoles than Sony's.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah it always awarding when you take down something which over shadows you and using the resources you collect from them to make new weapons and armor. Most of monster battles can be just pure awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate   Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Page 1 of 1