Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:34 am

Oh... I didn't even realize that the WiiU and 3DS versions of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate are coming to the West this March Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  2505020059

Same time as Luigi's Mansion.. but I know which game I'll be getting...

http://uk.gamespot.com/monster-hunter-3g/

Hyped as fuck
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Yet still no Monster Hunter on PS3. Wii U is looking really good right about now. Maybe I'll ask for one as a high school graduation gift. Y'know, to help with my studies and all that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Yet still no Monster Hunter on PS3. Wii U is looking really good right about now. Maybe I'll ask for one as a high school graduation gift. Y'know, to help with my studies and all that.

Indeed it helps.
To the extent that I need to travel to the nearest library to isolate myself from video games otherwise I know I can't work.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Can't wait. Preorder both versions.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 am

^ Haha, I'll definitely be saving up a bit of money to get Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, then possibly 4 later down the line. HYPE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming
Page 1 of 1