Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster hunter 4 Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster hunter 4 Trailer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Monster hunter 4 Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 am

Holy sh!t a lot of changes is going to happen in the 4th gen Monster Hunter! 1 min mark totally just blew my f**king mind!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:42 pm

I want to push my fanboyism aside right now. I want this to be released on Vita. It looks so fucking good, it needs to be played on a proper big screen. Plus Sony is meant to be the home of Monster Hunter. That being said, I'm glad I will be able to play it either way. It looks unreal! Even the visuals, I mean 1:38 looked stunning. 2:26 looked too good to be true, with the monster/ship collision! 2:36 the wing animations look more fluid and lifelike than I have seen in any other game ever. In 3D this is going to be one of the most stunning handheld games ever.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm

I'm pretty sure there will be a Portable 4th for the PS Vita later down the track.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:45 am

...muh... muh phantasy star
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:24 am

shigdig wrote:
...muh... muh phantasy star
Plays nothing like it bra.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 am

Looks really impressive.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Padders wrote:
I'm pretty sure there will be a Portable 4th for the PS Vita later down the track.

Yeah I heard rumours that Nintendo has a 3 year handheld exclusivity deal with Capcom for certain games (which would explain why Sony's system didn't get any MH games when last gen it got all of them....also Revelations, which would have worked slightly better on Vita due to a second analog stick.

Either way I want to give Vita the benefit of the doubt. If it turns out to be like PSP then I'll want one!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:49 pm

There is 3rd Portable on PSP and the HD version on PS3 but I wouldn't recommend those anymore since 3 Ultimate offers way more content. Did you pick up 3 Ultimate yet?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Padders wrote:
There is 3rd Portable on PSP and the HD version on PS3 but I wouldn't recommend those anymore since 3 Ultimate offers way more content. Did you pick up 3 Ultimate yet?

I already answered this question to you in another thread Razz
http://www.g7gaming.net/t7475-your-gaming-progress#92063
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Padders wrote:

I already answered this question to you in another thread Razz
http://www.g7gaming.net/t7475-your-gaming-progress#92063
Oh sorry. Reply to you here

I bought the Wii U version since it is HD and have online and local play. Yeah MH3U is more of a expansion but I think it is worth checking out since it does offer 3 times the content compared to Tri and 20 more monsters to hunt compared to 3rd Portable. Subspecies may look the same monster but with a different colour but fuck me some of their new moves are quite shocking different from their normal counterpart. At least the G rank armors look different compared to normal and high rank armors.
http://www.mh3-ultimate.com/page/G-Rank+Armor+Gallery
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:47 am

Oh right well that's fair play. I've got at least 6 other games I'd rather buy on 3DS instead of MH3P at the moment but I might get it later down the line.

Anyway back on topic, MH4 makes me moist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter 4 Trailer   Monster hunter 4 Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster hunter 4 Trailer
Page 1 of 1