Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+10
Archduke
igame
Stoney
Pein
Stigma
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm

I got an amazing across the map tomahawk at Kowloon. I was like "YESSSS"!!!!
I go to Theater Mode. I'm fast forwarding to the tomahawk. It stops. IT HASNT EVEN GOT TO THE FUCKING TOMAHAWK!!!!!
And I was gonna say "I guess there's a time limit". Guess what? THERE WAS NOOOOO FUCKING TIME LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT STOPS AT 8:03. What kind of time limit is that? WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
And I figured out something. After I died in that place, I got the tomahawk kill. THAT IS SO FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!! WHY CANT I FUCKING GET THAT CLIP!?!?!?!?
FUCK YOU TREYARCH!!! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!
Oh, and that problem happened again. I THOUGHT I GOT DEAD MAN GLITCHED!!!! I checked it out. AGAIN, FUCKING TIME LIMIT!!!!!!! And this time, it the time was like 8:56. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
I FUCKING HATE YOU TREYARCH!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST BULLSHITTIEST DEV I'VE SEEN!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 pm

What the fuck is Black Ops?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:02 pm

TRF wrote:
What the fuck is Black Ops?
Call of Duty Black Ops... I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:27 pm

What the fuck is Call of Duty?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 am

TRF wrote:

It's a high fiber cereal brand that helps out old people's digestive systems.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
TRF wrote:

It's a high fiber cereal brand that helps out old people's digestive systems.
So basically, Black Ops is made for black people.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am

Black Ops > MW2

Get @ Me Bro
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 am

CoD sucks. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CoD sucks. Deal with it.
Battlefield sucks. Deal with it.

Hypnotoad wrote:
Black Ops > MW2

Get @ Me Bro
Haha.

Campaign : MW2 and Black Ops were not that bad. Black Ops was strong on story and MW2 was strong on the action. But MW2 wins because THE AI WASN'T SO FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!! I hated the AI in Black Ops.

Multiplayer : I love the MP in MW2. I love trickshooting. But the balancing sucks. If you have a UMP45, you are gonna own. The same goes with noobtubing. I HATE THAT!!!! But it doesnt bother me that much. The balance in the perks are a little better. But they are a little overpowered. Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando? Slight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Steady Aim? Just my opinion.

For Black Ops, it has some problems. It takes a more serious approach which I dont like. Wager Matches are fun though. The maps are not as good as the ones in MW2. The game destroyed quickscoping a lil bit. The perks are just overpowered. Ghost, Harderned, and Ninja? Scavenger, Slight of Hand, and Hacker? Lightweight, Steady Aim Pro (The time after you melee is alot quicker), and Marathon? Again, just my opinion.

Other : Spec Ops is not as entertaining as Zombies.

Last edited by ArcanaOfB3ast on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CoD sucks. Deal with it.

Your taste in games is questionable.

Battlefield > Any other modern FPS franchise.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CoD sucks. Deal with it.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CoD sucks. Deal with it.

Noo...Its just an opinion. Its not like its the best game in the world or something. Besides, I dont like it. Since when do you press the fucking select button to do something?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

Noo...Its just an opinion. Its not like its the best game in the world or something. Besides, I dont like it. Since when do you press the fucking select button to do something?

Settle your chaps and get your panties out of a bunch. It's alright if you like buying the same game every year.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am

I don't care for Cod much but I do like it more than Battlefield too.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:35 am

Hypnotoad wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
CoD sucks. Deal with it.

Your taste in games is questionable.

Battlefield > Any other modern FPS franchise.

actually..crysis > any other modern FPS franchise
battlefield is close but fuck..i can't think of a better modern FPS franchise soo far..unique gameplay..awesome story.it doesn't go for a lot of set pieces like cod.its more like battlefield.more straight forward action and the online is fucking epic like battlefield.i just think crysis is just a bit better than battlefield but both are fucking epic and they destroy the stupid milked shit that is cod
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am

Pein wrote:

battlefield is close but fuck..i can't think of a better modern FPS franchise soo far..unique gameplay..awesome story.it doesn't go for a lot of set pieces like cod.its more like battlefield.more straight forward action and the online is fucking epic like battlefield.i just think crysis is just a bit better than battlefield but both are fucking epic and they destroy the stupid milked shit that is cod
Crysis 2 is more of a sci-fi shooter then modern. =/
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Pein wrote:

Crysis 2 is more of a sci-fi shooter then modern. =/

its kinda a mixture of both..but if you look at the multiplayer..its more of a modern shooter.you can actually turn off the nanosuit powers and play it as battlefield
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Don't miNd CoD's campaigns, they're very fun, its the MP I hate. The worst community by far. Campers, glitchers, and cheaters, IN EVERY FUCKING MATCH!.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Stoney wrote:
Don't miNd CoD's campaigns, they're very fun, its the MP I hate. The worst community by far. Campers, glitchers, and cheaters, IN EVERY FUCKING MATCH!.

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! Captain-obvious-to-the-rescue
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I mean i don't think its a great game but its not a crappy game either. I mean c'mon i bet alot of people will think different of call of duty without the fanboys and the attention it gets.

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! Captain-obvious-to-the-rescue
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 pm

^^^

Awesome sauce.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:35 pm

COD4>Black ops
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
COD4>Black ops
TRUE TO DEATH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:09 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
COD4>Black ops

COD 4> any other COD game released afterward.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:31 pm

CoD4 was the best CoD period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!   I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE BLACK OPS SOOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next