Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HATE EARPHONES

Go down 
+7
Dam_Noir
Hydell
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
Orc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm

For fuck sake, you'd think after so many years there would be some improvements in earphones. They're just as liable to break now as they were 5 years ago.

And why has it always got to be one ear broken? It's fucking annoying. I'm buying new pairs every few months.

Anyone else having this annoying issue?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I HATE EARPHONES XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Earbuds do suck. I've gone through so many.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

I HATE EARPHONES 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm

I have gone through so many earphones, I have a trash bin in my room labeled earphones.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:21 pm

TRF wrote:
Earbuds do suck. I've gone through so many.

:S Yeah, it's insane. Even the expensive ones can break in a few months.

Btw do you prefer the ones that actually go in your inner ear or just rest on the outside part? (just wondering....)

chobo500 wrote:
I have gone through so many earphones, I have a trash bin in my room labeled earphones.

Razz lol that's not a bad idea, I should have an earphone bin.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I HATE EARPHONES XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Lykos wrote:
Btw do you prefer the ones that actually go in your inner ear or just rest on the outside part? (just wondering....)
I hate on-the-ear headphones that just rest on the ears. I prefer buds or giant headphones that go around and cushion the ears.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:32 pm

This is why I didn't buy an Ipod or Mp3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:11 pm

I got so sick of em. I wouldn't even buy them anymore. Just walk out of Target with em XD

But now I bought Skullcandy Skullcrushers and they work like a charm. Big headphones though.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:35 am

Most annoying thing is that they dont stay in your ears when you are running I HATE EARPHONES 21888
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:52 am

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
I hate on-the-ear headphones that just rest on the ears. I prefer buds or giant headphones that go around and cushion the ears.

I HATE EARPHONES 21888 they're gayyyy man. on-the-ear ones are better!!!!

Teckno wrote:
This is why I didn't buy an Ipod or Mp3.

wha- that's hardly a good reason... Just buy earphones from somewhere that has warranty. Mine just ran out but for £2 I got a years warranty and I replaced my earphones like 3 or 4 times throughout the year.

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I got so sick of em. I wouldn't even buy them anymore. Just walk out of Target with em XD

lol you chav

Reaper wrote:
Most annoying thing is that they dont stay in your ears when you are running I HATE EARPHONES 21888

true ... I guess you could get those ones that sort of have that thing which fits over your ear so it doesn't fall of... Razz
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:53 am

Try these Lykos.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/professional_headphones-headsets_headphones_500432

Mine have been through the washing machine several times and still sound great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:49 am

I use Razer Orcas, I do get some peculiar looks when listening to my mp3 player in public. W/e they sound awesome.
I HATE EARPHONES Razer-orca-01
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Try these Lykos.

http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/professional_headphones-headsets_headphones_500432

Yeah one of my friends told me to get some sennheisers. But do they do non-bud models?

BioDemon wrote:
I use Razer Orcas, I do get some peculiar looks when listening to my mp3 player in public. W/e they sound awesome.

haha they look awesome actually. I'm not that keen on big earphones but wow I like them xD
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 5:12 am

Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Try these Lykos.

Yeah one of my friends told me to get some sennheisers. But do they do non-bud models?

BioDemon wrote:

haha they look awesome actually. I'm not that keen on big earphones but wow I like them xD

I'm not too sure buddy. I've always gone for headphones with the buds for one simple reason.

No buds = No Bass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:09 am

I HATE EARPHONES Beats_10

cant go wrong with beats, i also have power beats for the gym I HATE EARPHONES 2505020059
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:54 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Try these Lykos.

BioDemon wrote:

I'm not too sure buddy. I've always gone for headphones with the buds for one simple reason.

No buds = No Bass
Lol, not with these. These have well enough bass. Plus they sound a shitload better then any earbuds I've ever used.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:37 pm

I had the same problem man. I got some 3rd party headphones for Christmas and they broke within a week or 2. I had another one and the left earphone's volume sucks ass and the right one was coming off. At least they were good for about a few months. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:32 pm

I laugh at the people who buy high end gaming headsets like Trittons....they are more unreliable than British Leyland were for shoddy products.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Reaper wrote:
I laugh at the people who buy high end gaming headsets like Trittons....they are more unreliable than British Leyland were for shoddy products.
Trittons = MadCatz, of course it's bad quality, there are SOME high quality gaming headsets.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Still arent worth the price though, you could get like 3 brand new games for the cost of a decent set of astros
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Reaper wrote:
Still arent worth the price though, you could get like 3 brand new games for the cost of a decent set of astros
You can do a lot more then just play games with astros. When you buy a high quality gaming headset, you're not just buying it for games. You're buying a sound system for anything you want to use them for.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Yeah i know my friend has astros and they are good, but its still like 150 quid for them...
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Reaper wrote:
Yeah i know my friend has astros and they are good, but its still like 150 quid for them...
I wasn't just talking Astros I was talking expensive headsets in general, audio is just as important as video for me so an expensive headset is a must.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Astros would be the ones i'd buy, solid build quality and great sound.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Reaper wrote:
Astros would be the ones i'd buy, solid build quality and great sound.
But you're paying a lot for having teh mlgz headset. I would go with logitech G35s or Roccat Kaves.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Meh, mine hardly break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HATE EARPHONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE EARPHONES   I HATE EARPHONES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE EARPHONES
Page 1 of 1