Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:09 am

Like I was open for him to appear in future Marvel movies. But the more he's being shoved down my throat, the more I'm disliking him. This has been happening since Sony announce The Amazing Spider-Man reboot. The social justice warriors wanted Donald Glover as Spider-Man, and then Marvel decided to kill off Peter Parker and create Miles Morales due to that demand. This has nothing to do with race. If you fail to see why we love the character of Peter Parker, then you never been a Spider-Man fan as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 am

Mecha, shut up. You don't know anything about comics so don't pretend you do. Marvel didn't decide to kill off Peter and create the untermensch, Bendis did, he's the comic writer of Ultimate Spider-Man as I'm sure you're not aware of.

He isn't being forced down your throat, turn off the fucking computer screen and take a jog instead of looking at sjw blogs.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:39 am

@Orion Fuck off! I know Brian Michael Bendis was the one that created Miles Morales. Still, Marvel let it happen though. I know enough about comics to know that it was Peter Parker that was in Civil War, NOT Miles Morales.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:14 pm

You have no clue what you're talking about, in your first post you are crying about MARVEL giving into the SJW demands when it was just Bendis getting the idea from Glover, and Bendis who has full control of USM. Just don't bother talking about comics if you are going to get everything wrong.

How about instead of clicking on Miles Morales SJW clickbait, now here's the tricky part, NOT click it? How about turning off the computer and going for a run instead? Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm

@Orion So? It doesn't change the fact that Captain America is now black and Thor is now a female. Marvel is run by SJWs.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:16 pm

MARVEL still has to give the thumbs up, lol. The reason Alan Moore had to create his own Watchmen characters was because DC didn't want The Question to die.

Miles Morales is a boring character. Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Stan Lee wrote him at the peak of his abilities (unlike the inconsistent mess that was Ironman, lol). As a character who feels responsible for killing his father figure, let his girlfriend die, can't stand to be apart from the love of his life but needs to constantly push her away for own safety, supports his old and fragile aunts massive medical needs with a shitty job, et cetera, he is, and always will be my favourite comic book character. Sure, SONY fucked him up, and Disney's gonna do even worse, but you can't destroy history.

Dude has it so rough that he's constantly against much smarter and physically impressive foes. Octavius is far from a pushover, not to mention Kraven, the Goblin, Vulture, Jackal, James Jonah Jameson Junior... The only way he's even able to win 90% of his battles is by annoying the hell out of his opponent to make them lose their nerve.

Don't pay too much attention to Orion. Miles Morales is fucking retarded, and shame on Marvel for letting him be more than a glorified fan-comic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:12 pm

This guy accuses me of being racist for having a preference over Peter Parker than Miles Morales. I'm starting to hate Miles Morales 725796345

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales Sjw10

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Lol, what an idiot. Miles is about as interesting as Wally West's origin.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:13 am

Out of curiosity how many issues of Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man have either of you two actually read?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:38 am

@Orion Doesn't matter. The majority of the general audience don't read comics. So they're always going to prefer Peter Parker over Miles Morales.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:40 am

Mecha wrote:
@Orion Doesn't matter. The majority of the general audience don't read comics. So they're always going to prefer Peter Parker over Miles Morales.

lol

I haven't read too many. Maybe only 3-4, could ever get into his series at all. Read about 15-20ish comics where Miles had a significant role, but wasn't the main character.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 am

Mecha wrote:

Not if they have a Miles Morales who's better in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 am

@RamboOnRedBull I guess? I mean, I can say the same about Batman and Iron Man as well. But people are too associated with Bruce Wayne as Batman and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man. Hell, even The Joker wouldn't be interested in seeing someone else take on the mantel, since he considers Bruce Wayne the real Batman.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 am

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull I guess? I mean, I can say the same about Batman and Iron Man as well. But people are too associated with Bruce Wayne as Batman and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man. Hell, even The Joker wouldn't be interested in seeing someone else take on the mantel, since he considers Bruce Wayne the real Batman.

Seeing as every Spider-Man in the movies has misrepresented the superhero from one side or another, along with the fact that the 3 last ones were met with hate, then I'm sure people would be open to a Spider-Man with someone else if it's done right.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:48 am

@RamboOnRedBull All the more reasons to use Peter Parker again. So that they can get it RIGHT this time. Because I'm starting to believe that people are forgetting what made Spider-Man into a great character in the first place. No matter how good Spider-Man 2 was, Tobey Maguire was not a very good Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield was the closes to do the character justice, but people had trouble seeing it due to how bad the scripts were in The Amazing Spider-Man movies. Who knows? Maybe third times the charm. Certainly happened to Hulk. Besides, I want to see Peter Parker along side with Captain America and Iron Man dammit.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
So i take that as absolutely none. once again, you complain and bitch about something you know nothing about. Instead of crying all day about some untermensch you close the window, turn off the computer, exit the basement and go for a walk? Just a nice jolly stroll? Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:18 pm

@Orion Are you dense? I don't need to read a comic to get annoyed over the fact that Miles Morales is being shoved down my throat by the SJWs.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:19 pm

Oh grow up you faggot, nobody is shoving the untermensch down your threat, your the one who's searching to gag for it. Just not go on the shitty sjw blogs or clickbait articles or turn off the fucking computer you retard.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:34 pm

@Orion SJWs are everywhere. Can't avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to hate Miles Morales   I'm starting to hate Miles Morales I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to hate Miles Morales
Page 1 of 1