Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer

Go down 
+12
Ihsahn
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Pein
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Bluenose
igame
Stoney
NoelX2
The Enkindler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 pm

I can't afford another COD game this year. Not with Gears 3, ME3, Skyrim, BF3, and Forza 4 in the same time frame.

Jesus. I wonder if every developer got together last year and decided to rape 2011.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 pm

^^

@Mount Everest; Time: O' 300 Hours; Codename: 'Epic Tym'

''Sony, your up. Bring up all you got. Everyone else, do what you usually do.''

/Illusion Man, OUT.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:30 pm

ADV3N7URER!!!!! wrote:
lets stop kidding our selfs . we are all going to buy it . as much as i would like to stop giving money to those activision cunts , call of duty is still fun . I HOPE THEY PUT DEDICATED FUCKING SERVERS THIS TIME.

Haha, no. I'll rent it for sure. I like CoD's campaigns. But the MP will always be shite. Anyway, what does it matter? It will still sell 15 million plus copies. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 2590470549
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Stoney wrote:
ADV3N7URER!!!!! wrote:
lets stop kidding our selfs . we are all going to buy it . as much as i would like to stop giving money to those activision cunts , call of duty is still fun . I HOPE THEY PUT DEDICATED FUCKING SERVERS THIS TIME.

Haha, no. I'll rent it for sure. I like CoD's campaigns. But the MP will always be shite. Anyway, what does it matter? It will still sell 15 million plus copies. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 2590470549

I won't even rent it. I can honestly say that I will not get it. Zombies was the only reason I got Black Ops.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 am

ADV3N7URER!!!!! wrote:

I'd rather piss glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2