Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance   Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance   Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

I wonder if there's gonna be a Demo for us too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance   Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:30 am

Revengeance isn't canon, so yeah, ignore the fact that Raidan was in a hospital at the end of MGS 4, about to live a normal life with Rose and his kid.

This is a rental at best for me, you'd have to be mad to waster €50 on a hack'n slash game that will most likely have a 7-8 hour campaign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance   Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Jahns thoughts on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Page 1 of 1