Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rise of the RPG - A History

Go down 
+2
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Rise of the RPG - A History  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Rise of the RPG - A History  Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 am

Rise of the RPG - A History by ClanOfTheGrayWolf

Note it is a 36 minute video
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:42 am

Yeah I'm not gonna be able to watch a 36 min video about it. I'd rather just play those games Razz
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am

You can always watch it if you are bored.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Ah the History of the RPG huh?

Standing for Rocket propelled grenade. The RPG has its roots in the 20th century, with the early development of the explosive shaped charge. The development of practical rocketry provided a means of delivering such an explosive. Research, occasioned by World War II, produced such weapons as the American bazooka, and German Panzerfaust, which combined portability with effectiveness against armored vehicles such as tanks.

The Soviet Union-developed RPG-7 is the most widely distributed and used RPG in the world. The basic design of this RPG was developed by the Soviets shortly after World War II in the form of the RPG-2.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rise of the RPG - A History  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 pm

^ I lol'd. ^
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 pm

^^ Called it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:59 am

Franko wrote:
Ah the History of the RPG huh?

Standing for Rocket propelled grenade. The RPG has its roots in the 20th century, with the early development of the explosive shaped charge. The development of practical rocketry provided a means of delivering such an explosive. Research, occasioned by World War II, produced such weapons as the American bazooka, and German Panzerfaust, which combined portability with effectiveness against armored vehicles such as tanks.

The Soviet Union-developed RPG-7 is the most widely distributed and used RPG in the world. The basic design of this RPG was developed by the Soviets shortly after World War II in the form of the RPG-2.

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:39 am

really interesting watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the RPG - A History    Rise of the RPG - A History  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the RPG - A History
Page 1 of 1