Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:06 am

Do you find it positive or negative? Does it benefit gaming? Just discuss your thoughts
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 am

There has been no rise of girl gamers. Unless you are referring to phone games and facebook games.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:35 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
There has been no rise of girl gamers. Unless you are referring to phone games and facebook games.

Because playing on a 3DS is so hardcore compared to a phone game...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:18 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Well even the shitty casual nintendo titles are more hardcore and time-consuming. I mean Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem or Etrian Odyssey versus angry birds or flappy bird or candy crush. I think I know what's more hardcore.
Hell even Super Mario is more hardcore because at least you are paying the price of a full game (£30-40 or so). And at least it lasts longer than 10 minutes. Anyone can buy a £0.90 game on their phone and play for 10 minutes then call themselves a gamer. Real gamers put their money where their mouth is and spend their time accordingly.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:34 pm

I see no problem. It's what's best for business.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

Well even the shitty casual nintendo titles are more hardcore and time-consuming. I mean Legend of Zelda or Fire Emblem or Etrian Odyssey versus angry birds or flappy bird or candy crush. I think I know what's more hardcore.
Hell even Super Mario is more hardcore because at least you are paying the price of a full game (£30-40 or so). And at least it lasts longer than 10 minutes. Anyone can buy a £0.90 game on their phone and play for 10 minutes then call themselves a gamer. Real gamers put their money where their mouth is and spend their time accordingly.
There's no such thing as real gamers or fake gamers. If you play videogames, you are a gamer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?   What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the rise of girl gamers?
Page 1 of 1