Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!

Go down 
+2
Orc
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 8:35 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/rise-of-the-tomb-raider

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:58 pm

>Woman reviews the game
>I could have done with more puzzles and less firefights

Bitch, please! Why do you think they had to reboot the series and make it more action oriented in the first place?? Coz no one wants to play that casual shit, and women aren't a big enough audience so they gotta make it more action oriented to appeal to 95-99% of the market... men.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Orc wrote:
>Woman reviews the game

Bitch, please! Why do you think they had to reboot the series and make it more action oriented in the first place?? Coz no one wants to play that casual shit, and women aren't a big enough audience so they gotta make it more action oriented to appeal to 95-99% of the market... men.

More like "gotta rip-off Uncharted after it ripped-off me."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Orc wrote:
>Woman reviews the game

Some people need to go back to Portal 2.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:16 pm

It actually still looks pretty good on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:38 am

Angelus wrote:
Orc wrote:
>Woman reviews the game

Some people need to go back to Portal 2.
But Tomb Raider has always had more puzzles and been mainly puzzle/platofrming oriented.
I think you guys are letting your politics getting in the way of what makes a good game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!   Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Tomb Raider reviews are in!
Page 1 of 1