Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Of The Hulks

Go down 
+11
Bluenose
Franko
CleverCatchPhrase
Hydell
Chobo
Stoney
JayMoore
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Mikenuge
Orc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:32 pm

I don't recall the Hulk ever being THAT big in the comics though. And even if he was, that's not how Stan Lee originally created the character.

Ruffalo's Hulk seems to be exactly how classic Hulk should be.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:47 pm

CC you seem to have this thing, if a story or a character doesn't fall in line with the comics or how you imagined it you get butthurt mad.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:01 pm

That's not true. X-Men: First Class doesn't stay all that true to the comic books either. Yet, it's one of my favorite comic book films of all time.

See Mike, what I'm doing is what you call nitpicking. It's something every fan does. It doesn't necessary mean I think the film is bad. Hell, as much as I bash Raimi's Spider-Man, I own all three movies on DVD and Blu-ray. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Mecha wrote:
See Mike, what I'm doing is what you call nitpicking. It's something every fan does. It doesn't necessary mean I think the film is bad. Hell, as much as I bash Raimi's Spider-Man, I own all three movies on DVD and Blu-ray. Razz
So you're butthurt AND sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:18 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Mecha wrote:
So you're butthurt AND sheepish.

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 24804110
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
I don't recall the Hulk ever being THAT big in the comics though. And even if he was, that's not how Stan Lee originally created the character.

Ruffalo's Hulk seems to be exactly how classic Hulk should be.

You are actually right about this point. I believe Hulk is on average around 9 feet tall in the comics. That being said, in comics the artists just make nearby characters short so that Hulk dwarfs them and looks more intimidating. In the real world some people are about 7 feet tall, the tallest guy in the world being 8 feet something. In a film I guess it makes sense to make him a bit larger and more intimidating in that sense. But you raise a valid point.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:51 am

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 Temp3710
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:54 am

Mecha wrote:
Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 Temp3710

Dwayne Rock is fucking buff. That's his actual body with green makeup over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:39 am

The Rock would have been a better Hulk than the giant turd known as Shrek in Ang Lee's version.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Eric Bana was the best Hulk. He was the only one that really jumped around like Hulk did, and the only one who was nearly powerful enough to be considered THE Incredible Hulk. Edward Norton was a better Bruce though, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Of The Hulks   Battle Of The Hulks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Of The Hulks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3