Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Battle of the Spider-Men

Go down 
+11
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mikenuge
Franko
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Stoney
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is the superior Spider-Man?
 Tobey Maguire
 Andrew Garfield
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Battle of the Spider-Men  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Battle of the Spider-Men  Empty
PostSubject: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:06 am

The Battle of the Spider-Men  Spider14

I know that The Amazing Spider-Man hasn't officially came out yet. But I think it's pretty obvious by now on who is the better Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Battle of the Spider-Men  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:14 am

Andrew Garfield. BY FAR.

At first, I have to admit, I was pretty darn dissapointed with him getting the leading role, but after seeing all the clips, trailers and etc. It's clear as to who's better.

Andrew Garfield not only nails the nerdy side of spidey, but also the wise-cracking, Sarcastic, awkward Spidey as well.

Maguire was not bad, but he sure as hell wasn't Spidey.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Andrew for sure. I even made this picture of him. He's perfect for the role of spiderman.
The Battle of the Spider-Men  Andy11
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:55 pm

How could you not, just look at that face. ❤

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Garfield.

Maguire's an emo fag the pic above says it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Tobey. Although his acting in Spiderman 3 was just gay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:42 am

Love how Maguire is, actually, leading.

So many noobs on this forum ... The Battle of the Spider-Men  1411946719
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:12 am

I voted
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

So many noobs on this forum ... The Battle of the Spider-Men  1411946719

Surely it would be noobish to vote for a guy who you've only seen IN A TRAILER rather than a guy who's been in three full spidey films before and played the role exceptionally well.
I mean if you've only seen him in the trailer, what are you voting this on? Level of attraction?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:49 am

^ Trailers, Clips, Pictures, Leaks, Previews, Reviews and etc.

Lykos....UMAD?

I noticed someone downvoted my comment, despite it being a mere joke. And since you're the only one who have responded with a negative responds, I'll imagine it being you.

It's funny how irony works, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

^ Wasn't very funny
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Toby was good spider man but the second and third kinda were a let down

garfield will do fine i expect
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Garfield. He fits it perfectly and is hilarious in the trailers. Tobey was too much of an emo faggot for me to like him in the spiderman movies he was in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Battle of the Spider-Men  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Lykos wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

So many noobs on this forum ... The Battle of the Spider-Men  3884382519

Surely it would be noobish to vote for a guy who you've only seen IN A TRAILER rather than a guy who's been in three full spidey films before and played the role exceptionally well.
I mean if you've only seen him in the trailer, what are you voting this on? Level of attraction?
I wouldn't say "exceptionally" . . . or "well" . . .

But I'm not gonna vote until I see the film, although for now I'm liking Garfield more because Maguire was just lame.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Andrew's neck scares me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 pm

Okay, so I saw the film at midnight, and having seen it, Andrew Garfield is vastly superior to Tobey Maguire. He's an outcast and a nerd but he's also likable, cool, witty, and funny, none of which describe Tobey Maguire's version. Garfield may or may not be the more accurate Spider-Man. I don't know. What I do know is that he isn't a whiney loser bitch and that's great by me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:48 am

It's official! Andrew Garfield is the superior Spider-Man! Not only is he extremely accurate to the character, but he is also a much better actor as well.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 am

^^

Doesn't this all come down to opinion.....? You kinda sound like an idiot with the whole "it's official" thing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:00 am

Playing the character more accurately is factual, Sonji. Not even Lykos and his butt-buddy can deny this.

If you like Tobey Maguire better that's fine, I respect your opinion. If you disagree then feel free to defend your opinion. It's that simple. This is the debate section after all. You do know how to debate don't you?

Oh and BTW, only cowards hide behind the chatbox. I love you
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:38 am

Mecha wrote:
Playing the character more accurately is factual, Sonji. Not even Lykos and his butt-buddy can deny this.

If you like Tobey Maguire better that's fine, I respect your opinion. If you disagree then feel free to defend your opinion. It's that simple. This is the debate section after all. You do know how to debate don't you?

Since when did you grow a pair, Mecha?

:face:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:36 am

Mecha wrote:

Spoiler:

NOTE: Putting up a spoiler tag is not a hard thing to do, some of us haven't watched the movie yet. ~Sheogorath
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 am

Just curious Lykos, do you really think that The Amazing Spider-Man was aimed at the Twilight crowd? Because I never got that girly vibe.

Oh, and Andrew Garfield's booty is quite beautiful.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:51 pm

I just got home from watching the movie and I liked Andrew better. But his neck still scares me.

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I know, it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:00 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
I know, it's perfect.
I mean I'm not even a homofag like you and I still was like, "Damn, dem buttcakes."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 pm

@Lykos

No. You need to stop acting like you're fan of the comic books, because obviously you're not. You never say why Tobey Maguire is even a good Spider-Man. All you do is nitpick about Andrew Garfield and disrespect the source material.

Seriously? Tobey Maguire is more wise-cracking than Andrew Garfield? Are you fucking kidding me? The Battle of the Spider-Men  1443829230

Also every scene that Andrew Garfield cries in the film was taken straight from the comic books. So you failed!

BTW, if the movie is more like Twilight then the Raimi films are an abomination to mankind.

Be honest, you don't actually read the comics. You only check them out for it's colorful pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle of the Spider-Men    The Battle of the Spider-Men  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle of the Spider-Men
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next