Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!

Go down 
+16
Stigma
NoelX2
yonny616
The Enkindler
Based Sonji
Bluenose
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
CernaMLD
igame
Orc
Dam_Noir
RamboOnRedBull
Mr Canai Spy
Mecha
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:23 am

Told you all....i win :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:24 am

Looks awesome IMO

Though, I hope they add in a stage creator. Would be awesome as hell PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 am

Oh come on couldn't they atleast have tried a different kind of style? Might aswell call this playstation smash bros royale.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Oh come on couldn't they atleast have tried a different kind of style? Might aswell call this playstation smash bros royale.

Me and my mates were discussing this and Sony Smash Bros. is exactly what we want. We all agreed that we would prefer it if Sony ripped off the combat style from Smash Bros. Afterall, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken etc all use a life bar based fighting system but nobody would ever think they rip each other off.

I for one love the whole percentage / decreased gravity fighting system that Super Smash Brothers has to the point where I only own a Wii for that one game, atleast now I can enjoy the same experience on my primary console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am

They've not even attempted to cover up their tracks.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:27 am

Looks too much like Smash Bros, not sure if its a good thing or bad thing yet.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:15 pm

Looks exactly like Super Smash Bros. Welp, looks like that's one PS3 exclusive I ain't buying. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 pm

I don't care if it is a smash bros. rip-off, it still looks great!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm with Toxic. This looks like SSB but with character swaps.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 pm

All I can say is "meh". Another SSB clone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:26 pm

Who the fuck cares if it's a clone. SSBB was great, if it's a clone, it will also be great. But now Sony characters, HD, primary console, me GUSTA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Teckno wrote:
Who the fuck cares if it's a clone. SSBB was great, if it's a clone, it will also be great. But now Sony characters, HD, primary console, me GUSTA.

They better make Nathan Drake and Kevin Butler playable, or else! PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! 21888
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 pm

How can Sony keep copying Nintendo and get away with it PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 pm

^^

Because no one can stop them, lol?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
How can Sony keep copying Nintendo and get away with it PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! 1443829230
Because they can get away the same way Bandai got away when they made Rumble Arena 2...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 am

Haze attempts to be Sonys Halo
Modnation Racers attempts to be Sonys Mariokart
Quantum Theory attempts to be Sonys Gears of War

All Stars Battle Royale attempts to be Super Smash Bros

Im sure it'll turn out great this time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:11 am

Lykos wrote:
Haze attempts to be Sonys Halo
Modnation Racers attempts to be Sonys Mariokart
Quantum Theory attempts to be Sonys Gears of War

All Stars Battle Royale attempts to be Super Smash Bros

Im sure it'll turn out great this time.
Uhm Haze was published by Ubisoft and was actually planned for the 360 but got cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:17 am

^^

and Quantum Theory is on both PS3 and 360, lol.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Why so much hate for Sony? Journalist and Nintndo fanboys: "Sony has no original ideas left" :fuckthat: PS Gamers have been asking for this type a game for a long time now. Since when has innovation in gaming belong to Nintendo?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:16 pm

^ Don't even try, man.

Haters are gonna hate. Just how it is.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

It actually looks good. Too bad I don't have a fucking PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:53 pm

To be clear, the game actually looks really fun … just very derivative.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 pm

It looks fun, which would be expected considering it's a Smash Bros ripoff, but that's not what's bothering me. I really don't like the name, it's too long and sounds stupid. They don't need playstation in the title we all know it's a ps3 exclusive and all-stars doesn't fit either since not all of those characters are well known. I'm not saying I know a better name just saying the one they have now is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Stigma wrote:
It looks fun, which would be expected considering it's a Smash Bros ripoff, but that's not what's bothering me. I really don't like the name, it's too long and sounds stupid. They don't need playstation in the title we all know it's a ps3 exclusive and all-stars doesn't fit either since not all of those characters are well known. I'm not saying I know a better name just saying the one they have now is dumb.
I'm with you in the name. It's long and forgettable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!   PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next