Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"

Go down 
+2
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  Empty
PostSubject: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 pm

http://n4g.com/news/973215/sony-super-smash-bros-game-to-be-titled-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/com

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  Playst10
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I think the title is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Yeah its a good title for marketing. IDK it just sounds right for a crossover but it also kinda sounds to long.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm

They haven't given me a survey to take ever since i stopped buying all my games for
my ps3.

Anyway i kinda don't like the name.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Not really catchy enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Yeah its a good title for marketing. IDK it just sounds right for a crossover but it also kinda sounds to long.

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 am

Does it really need playstation at the start? lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 am

That title sure has a ring to it :derp:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"    Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony's Super Smash Bros. to be Named "PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale"
Page 1 of 1