Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 am

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/nintendo-helped-n-space-unlock-the-extra-power-in-the-3ds-when-working-on-heroes-of-ruin

Quote :
n-Space has shared that, when working on Heroes of Ruin, “Nintendo helped unlock extra power in the 3DS”, which they could use “for multiplayer features”. The specifics of what that means remains unclear, but seeing as the game is so focused upon its online features, the more power dedicated to them, the better.

There’s also mention of the “deep online aspects” of the game, although the only specific mention is of a companion website that will be designed with the 3DS’s browser in mind.

Niiice so it's gonna have a deep online mode. Hype.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 pm

I wouldn't be too excited for this Heroes of Ruin game. n-Space is just another dev that makes sloppy ports of games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 pm

But this isn't a sloppy port because it's not even a port.
Also it's been named diablo portable by so many of the critics and people that got a chance to play it early.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Lykos wrote:
Also it's been named diablo portable by so many of the critics and people that got a chance to play it early.
Nah I'm not saying it's a port, I'm saying n-Space doesn't have much experience making a game of its own.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nah I'm not saying it's a port, I'm saying n-Space doesn't have much experience making a game of its own.

I see.
To be honest the only thing I can criticize from what I've seen so far is that they've gone on about how deep the customization is ...so I don't think they've played a lot of games themselves because the customization is horribly simplistic.
But the gameplay looks like good fun. I'll wait and see the reviews though before going out to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Even if it gets good reviews, I wouldn't recommend buying it at full price, which is what, like £30?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS   Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo helped n-space unlock extra power in 3DS
Page 1 of 1