Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons Empty
PostSubject: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:04 pm

Awesome. Nub looks WAY too small however, looks really shit. But LZ/RZ (L2/R2) puts it ahead of Vita in that area. Shiiiit. I might have to sell my 3DS and get one of these buggers.
But I still prefer my Vita Razz They just need to up the screen resolution on the 3DS, make the screen a BIT BIGGER, get a few more mature games and I'll be all over it.

Nice to hear we can change themes. If only Sony would change up the Vita's interface... sigh...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 pm

I may sound childish, but I like the buttons being colored. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 7:30 am

So do I Razz Especially since I NEVER could remember which button was the X or Y.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Archduke wrote:

LOL thanks for the exposure.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:38 am

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:24 am

Nintendo really needs to work on making its handhelds look premium. The PSP/PSVita always had that premium hardware look. Frankly, the 3DS/DS look like toys.

(INB4 someone points out saying I liked the buttons colored, you can have both Razz)
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:03 pm

I think this one moment on the Simpsons every time Nintendo releases a new 3DS model.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:00 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Nintendo really needs to work on making its handhelds look premium. The PSP/PSVita always had that premium hardware look. Frankly, the 3DS/DS look like toys.

Quite right. Frankly, in general (not just cosmetically) the 3DS is horribly outdated. Consider this. The 3DS has a lower resolution than the PSP.... THE SYSTEM THAT CAME OUT ALMOST A DECADE AGO! Sure it's more powerful fundamentally (obviously) but because so much of its power is reserved for the 3D effect, the graphical gap simply ain't as big as it should be. I swear, 3DS is a generation too late.

PSP: Ridge Racer 2
New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons OCiws2p

3DS: Ridge Racer 3D
New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons VoakhHe

VITA: Ridge Racer
New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons RyJ2pXc
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:53 pm

If only there was just a way we could get Sony to support its PSvita with legitimate 1st party games like Nintendo does with the 3DS and we could have arguably the best handheld ever.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:09 am

DaTeckno wrote:
If only there was just a way we could get Sony to support its PSvita with legitimate 1st party games like Nintendo does with the 3DS and we could have arguably the best handheld ever.

Well, there's quite a lot of titles on it that are synonymous with Sony consoles

Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland
Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Dead or Alive 5: Plus
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
Final Fantasy X/2
God of War Collection (2)
Jak n Daxter Collection (3)
Killzone: Mercenaries
Littlebigplanet Vita
Metal Gear Solid Collection (2)
MLB The Show 2013-2015
Mortal Kombat
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Oddworld: Abe's Odysee HD
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Persona 4: Golden
Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale
Ratchet & Clank Collection (3)
Ratchet & Clank Full Frontal Assault
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Ridge Racer
Tales of Hearts R
The Sly Collection (3)
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Street Fighter X Tekken
Touch My Katamari
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
WipEout: 2048
YS: Memories of Celceta
YS (upcoming)

But yeah, outside of those, most other games are indies :S

I think it needs;

Another Killzone, same engine as the fantastic 'Mercenaries' game, a bit longer.
Another Uncharted , same engine as the fantastic 'Golden Abyss' but in different environments
A Syphon Filter seriously, PSP got 2, can't Vita just get 1...
A new Dissidia " "
Monster Hunter PSP got 4! Still not a single one on Vita, just a remaster of the 3DS ones would be fine.
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Obviously
Metal Gear Solid IV Port We've been assured it can run on Vita, so why not port it?!
The Last of Us Think about it! Seriously! I'm sure people would buy vita's to bring this on the go.
The Elder Scrolls It was being developed for PSP but it didn't have the power or control. What's the excuse now?!
Crash Bandicoot Collection HD remakes of the PS2 games would be a nice idea.
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD Only 20fps PSP version is playable, give us a nice 30fps Vita version!
Gran Turismo It's a no brainer, even if it's just a lazy half assed port of Gran Turismo 5 that would be great!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:41 am

I'm getting this
New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons 157936_detail_zoom
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:45 am

^ Is that brushed aluminium?! :O
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:55 pm

I sure hope so DSP2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons   New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 3DS and 3DS XL announced with extra buttons
Page 1 of 1