Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. Empty
PostSubject: Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken.   Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

Quote :
SoulReaper has spent the last few days rummaging through the data on his early copy of Street Fighter x Tekken, finding interesting things like incomplete prologue videos for the upcoming DLC characters. His latest video is something much cooler. Though she doesn’t appear on the character select screen, he’s found a way to make Elena playable through some less than scrupulous means. She appears to be incredibly faithful to her appearances in the Street Fighter III series. He’s working on making more videos for the rest of the extended cast, so stay tuned for more footage.
UPDATE: This article will continue to be updated with more footage as it becomes available, with the newest being added to the bottom. Keep checking back for more!
All of SoulReaper’s videos have been removed due to a copyright claim, but we’ll replace them if they’re uploaded again. Bryan and Lei have been added near the bottom, and Elena’s can be grabbed here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w97xsUbJHY
Zawashima5 uploaded a new video reminding everyone what his username is. There’s also some gameplay footage in the background of Guy and Cody with a few of the cast’s unlocked costumes. He even offers a peek at the character select screen, revealing that he’s unlocked the characters.

http://shoryuken.com/2012/03/04/street-fighter-x-tekken-elena-gameplay/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken.   Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 am

^ Elena and Blanka gameplay

I swear, this is bullshit. Why couldn't the 12 characters be in the game? I hate DLC.

Also, Elena looks really good. The super looks like her 3rd art from the Street Fighter 3 games. It looks really promising.

Blanka is Blanka. I thought Ono said that Blanka was unfinished. Pfft...

The two other characters...I honestly don't know who they are but they look ok.

EDIT: I've seen a video of Megaman and Pac-Man on XBOX 360!!!!

WTF IS THIS SHIT!?!?!?
Capcom is just lolzy. "No more Megaman shit" "UMvC3 announced" "Mega-Man and Pac-Man exclusive to PS3 and Vita"

And now its on 360? I'm confused.

It doesn't matter. Mega-Man still looks like shit and Pac-Man is ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken.   Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm

This happens because there are a bunch of retards out there that actually buys DLC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken.   Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capcom's on Disk DLC patent continues, DLC Characters found on Street Fighter X Tekken.
Page 1 of 1