Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?   Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 am

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? Street-fighter-x-Tekken-feature-1

Quote :
Those waiting for an exclusive content announcement for the Xbox 360 version of Street Fighter x Tekken, wait no more – it’s not coming.

“Basically for the Xbox 360, we were in discussions with [Microsoft] for which character to put in as an exclusive, but we weren’t able to decide on a character because of differences in timing and things like that,” producer Yoshinori Ono told Xbox 360 Achievements

“So unfortunately for Street Fighter X Tekken, only the PlayStation family will be getting the exclusive characters, but it’s something we wish could have happened. It’s just too bad, basically.”

The PlayStation versions includes Cole from inFamous, plus Sony’s Japanese mascots, Kuro and Toro, but Ono’s ambitions for the Xbox 360 version were arguably higher.

“In terms of characters we wish we could have put in the game, Master Chief or Marcus Fenix from Gears of War would have been really cool, but it was just really difficult,” he said. “That’s just the way it turned out.”

Street Fighter x Tekken is expected in early March on PC, PlaySTation 3 Vita and Xbox 360.

Thanks, Shack

http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/24/ono-timing-kept-master-chief-marcus-fenix-out-of-sfxt/
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?   Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:19 am

I don't think any of MS's mascots would work in a Street Fighter game . . .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?   Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:29 am

I wasn't waiting for it. I was hoping for Fenix in mortal kombat tho.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?   Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?   Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Master Chief and Marcus Fenix to appear in Street Fighter x Tekken?
Page 1 of 1