Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC

Go down 
+8
Chobo
Angelus
Orc
yonny616
Bluenose
Mecha
Archduke
NoelX2
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:29 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bthfd_street-fighter-5-teaser_videogames

I don't even know if the trailer is the actual trailer. If it isn't, I'll edit this post and put the real trailer up.

Edit: Okay so there's actually a "motivational" trailer that I put. Most of the Street Fighter V videos on YT are private.

Last edited by NoelX2 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:35 am

Most likely timed exclusive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:44 am

Archduke wrote:

That's okay. It still counts as a PS4 exclusive according to Lykos' logic. Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 pm

PS4 and PC?

Not Xbox One and PC?

Strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 725796345 I like Street Fighter. Hopefully this one is better than IV.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Thank god. I was worried PS4 would get a good exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
Archduke wrote:

That's okay. It still counts as a PS4 exclusive according to Lykos' logic. Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 725796345

Unless there's any chance you are going to buy a gaming PC, it's an exclusive.

Hell "gaming" PC is the most redundant word because no PC is for gaming. A PC is for PC stuff with gaming as a kind of half-arsed after thought.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Not a big SF fan, but seems somewhat pointless.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:52 pm

What was the point of this? If it's available on PC, its not exclusive. Heck, Unless Sony, MS, or Nintendo own the IP, No game will stay exclusive to one platform or stay off a particular platform forever.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Who even plays Street Fighter on PC? lmao
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Who even plays Street Fighter on PC? lmao

Most people would play with a fight stick, I imagine, so for them there's no real difference aside from Mods.  Due to the nature of Fighters though, playing online on PC would be pretty shit imo.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Maybe it's not money-hatting. Most of the fighting game community is on PS4. I guess there was a huge following of SFIV on PC...? It's probably Capcom's idea.

Or Sony just wanted console exclusivity. Idk.

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Thank god. I was worried PS4 would get a good exclusive.

lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Well at least PS4 has SOMETHING to compete with XBox One next year
Oh what's that? It's not next year? Oh well, for 2016 then.
No?
Oh well 2017 is still cool.
No?
Oh right

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-street-fighter-v-until-2018-capcom-producer/1100-6412556/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm

That's okay. PS4 still got plenty of other games to play next year.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t11713-which-console-will-have-the-most-exclusives-in-2015?highlight=2015
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Uncharted will be good indeed.
and Bloodborne will be alright I suppose.

Well that's something, darling.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:23 pm

@Lykos So only games that YOU are interested in counts? LOL! Even MLD would disagree with you. Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Well at least PS4 has SOMETHING to compete with XBox One next year
Oh what's that? It's not next year? Oh well, for 2016 then.
No?
Oh well 2017 is still cool.
No?
Oh right

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-street-fighter-v-until-2018-capcom-producer/1100-6412556/

I mean... So far, XB1 has Halo... and Halo for next year... So UC4 (AAA exclusive) and Bloodborne (AAA exclusive) is already twice as much.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Xbox One has no games. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Lykos So only games that YOU are interested in counts? LOL! Even MLD would disagree with you. Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 3202469658

Sorry for not ranking indies in the same league as retail AAA titles

"naw muns skay is as gud then forzer"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:33 pm

@Lykos Oh I'm SO sorry. I don't focus on the scale of the games. I focus on the quality and replay value of a games. Indie or not. If a indie game got a 90 out of 100 score on Metacritc, then what's stopping it from being a "AAA" game? Because the budget of indie games isn't as high as the one from the big publishers make? GTFO!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Lykos Oh I'm SO sorry. I don't focus on the scale of the games. I focus on the quality and replay value of a games. Indie or not. If a indie game got a 90 out of 100 score on Metacritc, then what's stopping it from being a "AAA" game? Because the budget of indie games isn't as high as the one from the big publishers make? GTFO!

Half the indie games on the consoles are better quality than the AAAs atm, lol.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:09 pm

^^^ That is true. Plus, there are plenty of indie games coming out soon that I'm looking forward to.

SF5 having cross-play between the PC and PS4 platforms is awesome, and will bring a new perspective to online play and tournament play. Sony securing this game as exclusive on PS4, console wise, is a huge win for them.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Both Xbone and PS4 have no games, I'd say MS are worse off considering 343 somehow managed to fuck up Halo 1 and 2, so 5 will probably be abysmal.

Also yeah most indie games destroy the majority of the AAA blockbusters released this gen, Bastion, This War of Mine and Valiant Hearts are all amazing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC Anigif_original-grid-image-29235-1417811011-39
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:56 pm

@Mecha Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC 725796345 That's one funny gif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC   Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter V announced for PS4 and PC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next