Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?

Go down 
+14
yonny616
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Based Sonji
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
Hydell
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
ArchAngel
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Orc
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:04 am

>2012
>Random gamers on youtube gameplay vids.
>"Ps3 has no games, 360 is where all the exclusives are at."
:jackie:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 am

I hate comments saying "Grow up, it's just a game" when you cry after watching a really sad cutscene in a game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:47 am

"No one is ready for digital distribution."-I am, only problem is. Companies don't release the games I want for the digital distribution platforms. WHERE ARE ALL MY JRPGS on PSN and Xbox Live? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Actual comment from youtube about the game RAGE

"id tech 5 is still the best to date. i play rage on xbox and it has NEVER STUTTERED not even a drop of framerate ever!!!! i think the
reason pcs are getting such a hard time is because this game is very cpu hungry. whilst most high end pcs are at around 3.5 to 4.5 GHz
the xbox is at 9.6 and ps3 at 11(i think) its not bad coding, just bad hardware"

9.6 GHz and 11 GHz? lol then says high end PCs have bad hardware :what:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

^
I just blank out when reading comments regarding specs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2