Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?

Go down 
+14
yonny616
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Based Sonji
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
Hydell
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
ArchAngel
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Orc
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? Empty
PostSubject: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Think of the most obnoxious or ignorant comments you've read from gamers throughout the years and share them here or vent your anger. Razz

Red Dead Redemption is the definitive wild west game
Spoiler:

There are like no games set in a school
Spoiler:

You can't properly attack children in any game without mods
Spoiler:

Graphics is more important than gameplay
Spoiler:

There are no good games based on films
Spoiler:

Uncharted has like the best storyline in any game
Spoiler:

All psp games are just watered down console ports whereas ds games all changed the formulas
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:32 pm

PS3 games are flops because they can't outsell Halo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 pm

I hate it when people defend the PSP and try to act like its library ISN'T full of watered-down console ports.

Also, Bully sucks and Red Dead Redemption is better than GUN, and I hate it when uneducated people say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm

PS2 GRAPHX LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:01 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I hate it when people defend the PSP and try to act like its library ISN'T full of watered-down console ports.

Also, Bully sucks and Red Dead Redemption is better than GUN, and I hate it when uneducated people say otherwise.

lol as much as I love you TRF you are very silly indeed Razz

The psp library has over 500 games, maybe 600 by now....

I am well versed in its library, having played up to 400 of these games (yeah, how many have you played mate?). I can tell you the majority of the games include new IPs, games based upon an existing engine but with brand new elements or gameplay styles to make it unique to psp or just completely revamped games in existing franchises.

To be honest I don't see the problem in ports.... I always loved the way psp could handle console games so successfully, so if it did have mainly ports I would say so... but it doesn't so I have no reason to agree with your false claims.

Red Dead may or may not be better. That's entirely subjective I guess. But it is sad that a game that came out years earlier already had pretty much all the same single player gameplay features. Red Dead had slightly better graphics and tightened some things up but that is about it really. In fact I actually prefer Gun's core gameplay as well. The GTA IV engine pissed me off so much. After completing RDR I had no reason to return to it.

Bully is no doubt Rockstar's finest game to date. If you can name another game by them with the same kind of depth, the same fleshed out world and characters, the same kind of interaction and the same massive variation in gameplay... then I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:42 am

"REAL gamers dont play FPS" seriously, shut the hell up people.People who say this are idiots

"COD sucks, BF is better" once again, STFU, we know BF is better, stop trying to sound like a fanboyish retard

"JRPG's show real emotion" real emotion as in emo teens crying about a long lost forgotten past?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:33 am

I get annoyed when people use the term JRPG.

"Metal Gear Rising isn't a true MGS game and it is going to destory the franchise" & "Metal Gear Solid on gamecube doesn't count as a MGS game"
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 am

People who says that the COD games are well done and fun to play
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 am

People who say they hate campers but give them every reason to camp because they blindly charge straight at them instead of using tactics like grenades or flanking etc

coughelpresadorcough
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 am

Zeratul wrote:

"JRPG's show real emotion" real emotion as in emo teens crying about a long lost forgotten past?

Well actually if you played Crisis Core there was a lot more emotion in that than say, Red Dead Redemption. You care a lot more about the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:01 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
People who say they hate campers but give them every reason to camp because they blindly charge straight at them instead of using tactics like grenades or flanking etc

coughelpresadorcough
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:37 pm

You should change this title into "What kinds of opinions do you hate from gamers?" Razz

Anyway i hate gamers that justify their games by using metacritic like its some kind off fucking fact.

I hate elitists people that suffer from nostalgic bitch disorder and claim their gaming era was better than your gaming era.

Those fucking people that only play FPS games and games pure for the action of it and calls other games like JRPG's or nintendo games or any game with fucking originality gay or for kids.

Massive fanboy dickriding white knights that will defend a company even after they completely fucked up. Especially capcom fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm

PC elitists who claim that because they play on PC they are superior to other gamers and that they have the best experience gaming.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 pm

^
but it's true.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
but it's true.

No it aint.PC gaming isnt near as epic as the fans make it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:54 pm

^^

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:05 pm

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? Pro_gaming_table

B-b-b-but, DAAAMNNN. What a nerd

Anyway

People who say Saints Row Is better then GTA.

Yea I can agree with that in some aspect but GTA is more story driven unlike SR which is just a sandbox Fuckfest. I just hate the people who think GTA should be more like SR when it clearly shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:06 pm

GTA is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:32 am

GTA and SR both serve their purpose. GTA is definitely more story-based, while SR has found its audience and has now separated itself from GTA.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Those fucking people that only play FPS games and games pure for the action of it and calls other games like JRPG's or nintendo games or any game with fucking originality gay or for kids.
Don't you dare use that term every again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 am

Padders wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Don't you dare use that term every again.
......JRPG

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? What-are-you-gonna-do-about-it
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 am

^ The fuck?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:41 am

Somebody didnt proof read their post.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 pm

It bugs me in mmo rpgs when you have 3 top lvl characters and you're fucking around on a character you just created and some other fag top lvl comes up and kills you then skips around like he's hot shit calling you a "noob".
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:02 am

Anything illogical GeneralMLD says. :cerealguy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?   What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kinds of comments do you hate from gamers?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next