Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Chobo
Orc
Mikenuge
Pein
Hydell
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
12 posters

Which of the following?
 Call of Duty
 Battlefield
 Medal of Honor
View results
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

CALL OF DUTY

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor Call_of_duty_4_modern_warfare_2-1

vs.

BATTLEFIELD

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor Battlefield_2_modern_combat_01

vs.

MEDAL OF HONOR

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor 5051346620_2ba0b750b0

DEBATE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Battlefield. For sure. It actually takes team work to win. I love the squad based gameplay (well at least for BC2). And the Frostbite Engine 2.0 Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor 2505020059

Then it would be Call of Duty second. It was fun, got old fast. Each game is the same as the previous, but slightly worse (with the exception of MW2 to BO, MW2 was utter shit and BO was just normal shit Razz). Nazi Zombies is the only reason I still own Black Ops.

Medal of Honor sucked.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 am

Battlefield for me, it was too hard for cod noobs so there is alot less retards on it compared to cod games. Frostbite 2.0 adds a so much more dynamic feel to the maps awell, no two battles are ever the same and camping is practically impossible.

Medal of Honor second, i like the realsim of the maps and the killstreaks were not overpowered, game modes like Combat Mission require legit teamwork. However it was easy for snipers to camp their asses off as there was no Kill-cams and their cover could not be destroyed like in BC2.

Call of Duty im gonna agree with jub, it was fun but once people figured out how to combine perks and weapons into a god class it became real old real fast.

Cod 4 the M16 was the god-gun.

Cod 5 the MP40 jugg steady aim was unstoppable.

MW2 Marathon Lightweight Commando ruined it, infact nearly everything n that game was exploited, One man army danger close fags you name it.

Black Ops all you see is RCXD's everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 am

battlefield..great story but not amazing..multiplayer is the most epic thing ever,thats why i think its the best

call of duty is fun but its the same game..better story than battlfield (most of the time),but the online is garbage and nazi zombie is the only thing that is good

medal of honor..mediocre online,boring campaign..etc..its a okay series but not no where near as battlefield..hell even cod for that matter
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Battlefield

Campaign is utter shit but the multiplayer is just amazingly good and well balanced.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Don't get me wrong, COD is great but it's beginning to show it's age. They really need to overhaul the game and give it brand new elements.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Battlefield

Addictive multi-player that is always fun. And it's even better with Vietnam!

MOH

Multi-player is OK. It's not as High a caliber as COD or Battlefield, but is still fairly fun and enjoyable.

COD

Bugs, glitches, balancing issues, lag, and Overpriced DLC break the entire game for me. And stop trying to be the new Madden!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:54 pm

REAL Bitches with skill play BATTLEFIELD!

Only n00bs play Crap in the toilet Ops.

Medal of Honor was a huge letdown for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Okay who the fuck picked "Call of Duty?"
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:03 am

COD4... I hate everything else...

Battlefield was aite but I never got into it...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 am

Am I the only one that enjoyed the Bad Company campaigns? I actually liked the first campaign more than the second.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:12 am

I would say battlefield wins hands down. Both black ops and MOH sucked but i have to go with call of duty on second place because of nazi zombies.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Is there even any competition here ._.?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Sonji wrote:
Is there even any competition here ._.?
Well, to be fair, the older Call of Duty games were great. Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare still hold up today, which is hard to say about a lot of shooters (especially older ones like Call of Duty 2).
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:27 pm

The older Battlefield games > The older CoD & Medal of Honor games. Easy win for BF here. Especially with all the CoD haters on this forum....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor   Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers Debate #2 Modern FPSs Call of Duty vs. Battlefield vs. Medal of Honor
Page 1 of 1