Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I bought a wii

Go down 
+14
Pickles1337
Hydell
The Enkindler
Pein
Archduke
igame
NoelX2
Based Sonji
Bluenose
Franko
Blixtstorm
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Orc
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Why I bought a wii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:37 am

Why I bought a wii - Page 2 000_bm10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Why I bought a wii - Page 2 000_bm10

Haha ^ now that is pure awesome.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:15 pm

The Wii is a joke.

Deserves more hate than the 360/ps3.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Um Alan, you're a mod on a general gaming forum. We must show equal love to all systems. ❤
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
The Wii is a joke.

Then make a rant about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
The Wii is a joke.

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
The Wii is a joke.

Good idea.

You should make into a video, too.

It will piss off all the nintendo elitists Like Nintondo316.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 am

What if we're not elitists?

The Wii is awesome. I'm not big on motion controls, but at least a lot of its games are refreshing.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:49 am

The Wii has some great hardcore games. Madworld, HotD Overkill, the 2D sidescroller (I forgot the name), Sin and Punishment 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and much more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

Ihsahn wrote:
What if we're not elitists?

The Wii is awesome. I'm not big on motion controls, but at least a lot of its games are refreshing.

I never said their games suck. I have a Wii. Nintendo's first party games are the best on any console. It's just the fanboys that annoy me.

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
The Wii has some great hardcore games. Madworld, HotD Overkill, the 2D sidescroller (I forgot the name), Sin and Punishment 2, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and much more.

Good choice of games right there.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Well let's be fair here: what fanboy isn't annoying?

The very act of being a fanboy makes you an insufferable & closed-minded brat.
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Why I bought a wii - Page 2 0
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 pm

I dislike the Wii because it's a step back. It's not pushing console gaming forward and it alienates fans that have been with it from the beginning. It's not even a decent console in terms of online play or media functionality. The only thing a Wii fanboy can argue is that it has adequate gameplay. I myself actually prefer to play on a regular gamepad. Wii is good for a few exclusives and a shit ton of shovelware.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
I dislike the Wii because it's a step back. It's not pushing console gaming forward and it alienates fans that have been with it from the beginning. It's not even a decent console in terms of online play or media functionality. The only thing a Wii fanboy can argue is that it has adequate gameplay. I myself actually prefer to play on a regular gamepad. Wii is good for a few exclusives and a shit ton of shovelware.

Tell that to the so called N-DUB nation. They'll get butthurt in a second.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:56 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

https://generation7.forumotion.com/t236-wii-is-for-casuals
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:20 pm

The Wii is such crap. I sold it 2 months after buying it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why I bought a wii - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Clearly you didn't give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I tried every game I wanted to try and they all sucked or were underwhelming except for Super Mario Galaxy and Goldeneye.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I tried every game I wanted to try and they all sucked or were underwhelming except for Super Mario Galaxy and Goldeneye.
What other games did you try?
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:14 am

The only reason I even own a Wii is for SMG. I bought one over the summer and got it for 125 total. Then I got SMG 2. Well worth the price for those games. It does have a lot of shovelware, though.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:22 am

Ihsahn wrote:
The only reason I even own a Wii is for SMG. I bought one over the summer and got it for 125 total. Then I got SMG 2. Well worth the price for those games. It does have a lot of shovelware, though.
There's crap on all consoles. Wii has just as many awesome games as the other consoles.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:32 am

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

What other games did you try?

Madworld, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Trauma Center New Blood, Zelda Twilight Princess, Pokemon something, Conduit, Monster Hunter Tri, and some crappy racing game. Okay I did want to try out Little King Story but they didn't have it at Gamestop and Super Smash Bros Brawl was only available new for 40 freaking dollars.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 am

TRF wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:
There's crap on all consoles. Wii has just as many awesome games as the other consoles.
I would say the amount of shovelware on the Wii surpasses the other consoles. It has a ton of games. There's bound to be a bunch of shitty ones. Not to mention it's a lot more all-ages oriented than the others so it will have the kiddie games too.

It's not a bad console, though. It just needs more quality games like SMG, the new Donkey Kong and so on.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:44 pm

No the Wii IS a crap console. It has some decent games but the console itself is crap.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:26 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Madworld, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Trauma Center New Blood, Zelda Twilight Princess, Pokemon something, Conduit, Monster Hunter Tri, and some crappy racing game. Okay I did want to try out Little King Story but they didn't have it at Gamestop and Super Smash Bros Brawl was only available new for 40 freaking dollars.
You just listed all awesome games (except The Conduit). Something is fucking wrong with you, not the Wii.

Sovereign Alan wrote:
No the Wii IS a crap console. It has some decent games but the console itself is crap.
I suppose if you want to be technical about it, it does have the weakest hardware and worst online service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I bought a wii   Why I bought a wii - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I bought a wii
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next