Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.

Go down 
+14
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Arnav
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
Chobo
Blixtstorm
Archduke
ghost23
Mecha
BioDemon
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Duke wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Or we could join the revolutionary group known as tha REAPAHZ and give me my mod powers back? You can't deny there wasnt this much drama when i was mod :face:

not happening dude.

You have zero say, and you actually will never be a mod.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 pm

This thread isn't about you being mod. It's about Leo's new policy and trying to figure out a way we could possibly implement the ranking system.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF, how is it a big deal? Pretty sure forumotion lets you customize titles.
You can customize titles, but moving people around constantly is tedious. Other forum platforms such as Invision Boards (and possibly vBulletin) have warning systems, but not made-for-poorfags phpBB/Forumotion.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:34 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF, how is it a big deal? Pretty sure forumotion lets you customize titles.
You can customize titles, but moving people around constantly is tedious. Other forum platforms such as Invision Boards (and possibly vBulletin) have warning systems, but not made-for-poorfags phpBB/Forumotion.

Again, we can just do it oncee every 2 weeks or even a month. For most people it's going to stay the same regardless.

Maybe we can dumb down the ranking system and have 2 or 3 ranks instead of 5 good and 5 bad.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:22 pm

I say we just make stricter rules. Now that Mecha is gone, we have how many people to actually worry about? 1 or 2? And they know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Damn you Forumotion for cockblocking us again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Mecha is gone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha is gone?

for awhile now. since like saturday.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Gay...... Why does the internet have to be srs bsns. we all just want to have a laugh, but some people have to be sad and try to outlaw it.......
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Franko wrote:
Gay...... Why does the internet have to be srs bsns. we all just want to have a laugh, but some people have to be sad and try to outlaw it.......
laugh harder.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Franko wrote:

You're bending words. I banned Mecha. Not laughter.

It was in fact the exact opposite of the reason you mentioned that I banned Mecha. He's a spamming, trolling, racist, condescending douche bag. He's broken waaaay too many rules. We've given Mecha more chances than we did with tahmid.

If that's your idea of humor than stay the fuck away from me.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Franko wrote:

You're bending words. I banned Mecha. Not laughter.

It was in fact the exact opposite of the reason you mentioned that I banned Mecha. He's a spamming, trolling, racist, condescending douche bag. He's broken waaaay too many rules. We've given Mecha more chances than we did with tahmid.

If that's your idea of humor than stay the fuck away from me.

Dude.... I didn't mention Mecha O_o

Hes fucking annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3