Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.

Go down 
+14
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Arnav
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
Chobo
Blixtstorm
Archduke
ghost23
Mecha
BioDemon
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
According to leo there will also be a rule for mod abusing and they will get the same threatment so stop whining. "aww he made fun of mai precious sony"

Funny, you react the same way when people talk about Xbox. Razz
Oh yeah? Since when?

In the chatbox not too long ago. Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
According to leo there will also be a rule for mod abusing and they will get the same threatment so stop whining. "aww he made fun of mai precious sony"

Funny, you react the same way when people talk about Xbox. Razz

wtf??? The only real thing that toxic defends on xbox is halo. He has a PS3 for christ's sake and is a pretty neutral (unfanboyish) gamer. Hell, he even plays the Wii.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Seriously Mecha. If you want to stay on this forum any longer quit being a condescening little asshat. I'm going to make sure this system goes into effect pretty soon. I suggest a change of attitude.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Seriously Mecha. If you want to stay on this forum any longer quit being a condescening little asshat. I'm going to make sure this system goes into effect pretty soon. I suggest a change of attitude.

Teckno has to approve or else it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 pm

You guys are telling me to stop when you're the ones calling me a fanboy? Seriously this is all very hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Mecha wrote:
You guys are telling me to stop when you're the ones calling me a fanboy? Seriously this is all very hypocritical.

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 1443829230 Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 1443829230 Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 1443829230 Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 1443829230 Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 1443829230 Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Remember he's using one of the 3 magic words. (hypocritical, denial, opinion)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Finally, this nightmare is over. New policy started immediately PL0X.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Duke wrote:
Why did mecha get banned?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Arcana wrote:
Duke wrote:
Why did mecha get banned?

1) He wants this place to be a safe haven for console war debates.

2) He's made countless personal insults and racist comments to me.

3) He joined this forum with the full intention to troll and put down others.

4) He's very condescending and rude

5) He has spammed the forum countless times depite the staff telling him to stop.

6) He's made countless PS3 vs 360 flame war threads when we've stated pretty clearly before that we do not tolerate intended console war threads.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Effective immediately. I'll make the groups soon and start putting people in their respective groups. I'll see if mods can be given the ability to move people to certain groups, but I don't think Forumotion allows it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Mods can't move people between groups. Honestly, I think this policy, while good, requires too much effort on the part of the admins. Imagine just you and Teckno, moving people between groups EVERY SINGLE DAY. It'd get so tiresome after awhile.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 pm

TRF wrote:
Mods can't move people between groups. Honestly, I think this policy, while good, requires too much effort on the part of the admins. Imagine just you and Teckno, moving people between groups EVERY SINGLE DAY. It'd get so tiresome after awhile.

So what you're saying is forumotion is cockblocking this utterly fantastic idea?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 pm

How about you guys put people in thee groups every..lets say 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Arcana wrote:
How about you guys put people in thee groups every..lets say 2 weeks.

^

Yea, maybe instead of making it a daily thing it could be weekly.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 XidKdMN
New York

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:

So what you're saying is forumotion is cockblocking this utterly fantastic idea?
Forumotion cockblocks things you wouldn't even think were possible on a forum. Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Or we could just start being more strict? It's unnecessary work. I'll create a clear layout for the rules to make sure there is no confusion as to what gets a ban or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Teckno wrote:
Or we could just start being more strict? It's unnecessary work. I'll create a clear layout for the rules to make sure there is no confusion as to what gets a ban or not.

This. We need to redo the rules. I will start a thread in the staff section.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I'll remove the Daily report then, but I still advise that we stick with the ranking system.
I'm sorry, but IMO redoing the rules will do nothing, it won't be long before people start trolling again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 am

seems like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 am

Leonidas wrote:
I'll remove the Daily report then, but I still advise that we stick with the ranking system.
I'm sorry, but IMO redoing the rules will do nothing, it won't be long before people start trolling again.
The ranking system is problem, not the daily report. The ranking system is too difficult to maintain on Forumotion.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am

Or we have a strict set of rules, and punish accordingly?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Or we could join the revolutionary group known as tha REAPAHZ and give me my mod powers back? You can't deny there wasnt this much drama when i was mod :face:
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 pm

^ Enemy of gaming

TRF, how is it a big deal? Pretty sure forumotion lets you customize titles.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Reaper wrote:
Or we could join the revolutionary group known as tha REAPAHZ and give me my mod powers back? You can't deny there wasnt this much drama when i was mod :face:

not happening dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.   Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of a new policy in order to tone down the fanboysm.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next