Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone Empty
PostSubject: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone 14590410

Quote :
The biggest criticism levelled at Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - fair or not - is that it isn't any fun. Asked by IGN at WonderCon this weekend whether Aquaman will be taking a similarly dark approach, The Conjuring director James Wan replied: "The kind of filmmaker that I am...even my darker horror films generally are still very fun and I think that's important for me and the kind of films I make." Now, he obviously wouldn't give too much away about the plot, but it sounds like the movie will follow "The New 52" by addressing the fact that the hero has often been perceived as something of a joke. "Aquaman is a character that a lot of people have made fun of over the years and I just think it's fun to actually show a really different, cool, badass side to this character, but at the same time, let's not forget to have fun with it." So, it sounds like fun may now be the name of the game at Warner Bros.! Tell us, what are you guys most looking forward to seeing in Aquaman?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:53 pm

I don't see how this is "damage control"?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 pm

yonny616 wrote:

Because after the negative reaction of BvS, WB Now wants to go more "light" tone with Justice League and Aquaman.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Because after the negative reaction of BvS, WB Now wants to go more "light" tone with Justice League and Aquaman.
Except that Terrio told us BEFORE BvS even released that JL would be lighter than BvS. So no, it's just people, like you, having selective hearing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:05 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Except that Terrio told us BEFORE BvS even released that JL would be lighter than BvS. So no, it's just people, like you, having selective hearing.

Even before BvS was released, it was still screened to people in the industry, and still got negative reactions. Why do you think there were reports about WB being nervous for BvS weeks before it was released?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Even before BvS was released, it was still screened to people in the industry, and still got negative reactions. Why do you think there were reports about WB being nervous for BvS weeks before it was released?
I don't remember there being any rumors about "negative reactions" before the Hitfix article, which by then the script for Justice League would like had been finished since they start film on April 11th.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone   Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aquaman movie will also have a more "fun" tone
Page 1 of 1