Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In Empty
PostSubject: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 6:19 pm

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fantastic_four_2015/

Last edited by Mecha on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 pm

So ummm where are they?

This thread is misleading. It should be called: Twitter reactions to Fantastic four.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 pm

@yonny616 That's why I said they are "coming" in. You can read the first reactions on the first link. But we should get actual full reviews by Wednesday. However, I'm not sure why Fox decided to screen the film to critics so late?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 That's why I said they are "coming" in. You can read the first reactions on the first link. But we should get actual full reviews by Wednesday. However, I'm not sure why Fox decided to screen the film to critics so late?
No, they aren't "coming in". They're still two day aways.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:11 am

Miles Teller Isn't Expecting FANTASTIC FOUR To Do Particularly Well On Rotten Tomatoes

Quote :
The negative buzz surrounding Fantastic Four is showing no signs of going away, and while the reviews which are expected online tomorrow may help to change that, even the cast are aware of how fans and moviegoers alike currently perceive the movie. When star Miles Teller was asked by BBC Newsbeat if he's ready to prove the critics wrong, he couldn't make any promises in that respect because: "We haven't seen the film either." That's a good way to distance himself from the movie if the reboot - which apparently had as many as 40 pages of reshoots - goes horribly wrong!

"Rarely are films of this size critically well received," he added. "This is not a movie we're going to go on Rotten Tomatoes and it's going to be at 80 or 90 per cent. We did try to do something more than soulless, popcorn action. We tried to make something coming from a more dramatic standpoint so we're hoping that people enjoy it and recognise that we're trying to do something original." Teller makes a good point there, but there are plenty of blockbusters and superhero movies which have been critically acclaimed enough to reach the 80s and 90s on Rotten Tomatoes. The fact that the actor is so sure this one won't doesn't exactly sound like he's that confident in it...

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 am

Let's hope the reviews won't drag on, if you know what I'm saying. Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:36 am

There's re....

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In 1353

nope. Still not coming in.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:45 am

Okay, lets all predict what score it will have on RT. I predict a 75%.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:46 am

Guis, I kno yall R sexy, but Star Wars reviews are cumin in!!!

http://www.g7gaming.net/t13823-star-wars-episode-vii-the-force-awakens-reviews-are-coming-in
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

http://www.g7gaming.net/t13823-star-wars-episode-vii-the-force-awakens-reviews-are-coming-in

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:55 am

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In 725796345

I bet they'll come out by a Wednesday. Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:04 pm

The movie is going to premiere today actually. After that, the reviews will start showing up.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
The movie is going to premiere today actually. After that, the reviews will start showing up.

Star Wars is going to premiere a few months by now. After that, the reviews will start showing up. 

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Mecha wrote:
The movie is going to premiere today actually. Next day, the reviews will start showing up.

Embargo don't lift till Wednesday, not after the premiere.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 pm

@yonny616 Never said the reviews would begin today.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:07 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Lol you've got the same denmarkian humour as Victoria
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:55 pm

FANTASTIC FOUR Reboot Expected To Debut At #1; Will It Top ANT-MAN?

Quote :
According to Deadline, Fantastic Four is likely to take the #1 spot at the North American box office this weekend. With Shaun the Sheep its only real competition and Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation expected to drop around 50%, the Josh Trank helmed reboot is taking aim at a $40 million - $50 million debut. The trade adds that Fantastic Four is currently tracking better than Ant-Man across all demoes apart from older males and females. How that will translate when it comes to ticket sales is hard to say, and its success will likely depend on the first wave of reviews - which are expected online tomorrow - and that always all important word of mouth/CinemaScore. 

Regardless, this news no doubt comes as something of a surprise. Of course, with tracking and early estimates so often being incorrect, it might be too soon at this point to declare Fantastic Four a hit! We'll have a better idea on Thursday evening when the reboot opens in North America anyway. How do you think the movie is going to end up performing this weekend? Sound off below...

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Lol you've got the same denmarkian humour as Victoria

Her videos are so odd, though, not gonna lie, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Reviews are in!

http://variety.com/2015/film/reviews/fantastic-four-review-reboots-marvel-comic-1201555905/

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/987581
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 5:25 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In Z5OZZzH
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In   Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews For FANTASTIC FOUR Are In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next