Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend D5qfc510

Quote :
After a week which saw even more shocking details emerge about the behind the scenes issues which plagued Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot, it should come as no surprise to learn that its second weekend at the North American box office was as disastrous as the first. The movie suffered from a whopping 69% drop with a a haul of just $8 million. That gives Fantastic Four just $41 million after a week of release. In other words, Fox have a bona fide flop on their hands! As for new release The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (which is well worth checking out, FYI), that didn't fare too well against Straight Outta Compton. It brought in only $13.5 million compared to the NWA biopic's impressive $56 million. As for Ant-Man, it currently has a worldwide total of $347.068 million. It's yet to open in China and another of other key international locations however. What did you see this weekend?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Fucking deserves it after the director was being a douche to Kate Mara.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Don't judge me, but I laughed so hard:

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend 11923204_1058075627549930_5797739014813260109_n
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend 7i18OE8
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

FANTASTIC FOUR Continues To Bomb In Yet Another Humiliating Weekend

Quote :
Fantastic Four is the gift which keeps on giving for fans of trainwrecks, as the reboot had a horrendous third weekend at the North American box office. Losing nearly 1500 theaters, the movie grossed a paltry $3.6 million, making no real impact on the Top 10 (where Straight Outta Compton continues to dominate). It now has a total of $49 million, meaning that after 17 days of release, it still hasn't made as much as both Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer did on their respective opening weekends in 2005 and 2007 which is embarrassing.

It's not faring much better overseas either as it grossed just $16 million this weekend, for a total of $60 million. It's hard to imagine Fox going anywhere near this franchise again after this performance, even with a new director! Regardless, Fantastic Four isn't Fox's only flop this weekend. Hitman: Agent 47 earned a paltry $8.2 million during its debut weekend...what did you guys decide to check out this weekend? As always, be sure to let us know in the usual place!

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:48 pm

"Fantastic!" "What was that?" "Fantastic." "That's it! The Fantastic Four!" 

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:51 pm

@RamboOnRedBull So you finally saw the movie? lol!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull So you finally saw the movie? lol!

Fuck that! I saw leaked footage of its ending. What a piece of garbage, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:04 pm

@RamboOnRedBull And that's the ONLY scene where they act like a family too. :/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull And that's the ONLY scene where they act like a family too. :/

So they aren't together before that? LOL WUT!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:18 pm

@RamboOnRedBull They are, but they barley interact with each other. In fact, I don't even think The Thing has said one word to Sue Storm at all in the entire movie. So you don't really buy these guys as a family when they team up to fight Doom.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull They are, but they barley interact with each other. In fact, I don't even think The Thing has said one word to Sue Storm at all in the entire movie. So you don't really buy these guys as a family when they team up to fight Doom.

I still can't take that dialogue conversation seriously. It just sounds like something they would say in Batman & Robin, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:37 pm

@RamboOnRedBull If you think that's bad, you should hear what Reed says to Ben, Sue, and Johnny about working as a team. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull If you think that's bad, you should hear what Reed says to Ben, Sue, and Johnny about working as a team. Razz

I can't even imagine, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:46 pm

@RamboOnRedBull I think it goes something like this, "We are stronger together than we are alone", some shit like that. Might not be the exact words, but that's what he basically says, lol!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 7:58 am

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull I think it goes something like this, "We are stronger together than we are alone", some shit like that. Might not be the exact words, but that's what he basically says, lol!

You know, it took Fox a short time to rush out Fantastic Four and make it like Batman & Robin. Schumacher didn't rush. Guess it goes to show, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 8:58 am

@RamboOnRedBull Funny thing is, Batman and Robin was intended to be silly and campy. Where as the Fantastic Four reboot, they literally goof'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend   Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four is a fantastic flop in it's second weekend
Page 1 of 1