Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:13 pm

http://nintendoenthusiasts.com/article/wii-us-2015-going-legendary/

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of Kirby_Rainbow_Curse

Quote :
Nintendo’s first game of 2014 may not be one that has fans the world over frothing at the mouth, but it looks sincerely great. Kirby And The Rainbow Curse – launching February 13th – looks to provide a ton of pure fun. The art style is unique and very polished. The gameplay looks like a blast, uses the Gamepad in cool ways, and even has multiplayer for those who want to play with their friends – all this while still looking as adorable and endearing as the franchise ever has. With what looks to be a lower-than-usual price to go with it, Kirby is going to be a terrific way to kick off the year.

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of Splatoon

Quote :
Spring of 2015 will see the worldwide release of Splatoon. Splatoon is a fascinating proposition from Nintendo – it’s both a new IP and a shooter from Nintendo’s in-house teams, for starters. On top of that, it looks freaking awesome. With a clever twist on an established genre through the painting mechanic, brilliantly designed characters and environments that feel innately “Nintendo” while still setting themselves apart, and fully fledged single- and multi-player modes, Nintendo’s newest addition to their ranks could be their finest in years.

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of Yoshi_THUMB

Quote :
Yoshi’s Wooly World is another that doesn’t seem to be surrounded by hype at the moment, but my goodness does it look great. The most obvious thing is the visuals – they are absolutely gorgeous, with a distinctive style that somehow looks more like wool than actual wool. But also there’s the fact that the developers have a terrific pedigree. Kirby’s Epic Yarn isn’t exactly known for its challenge, but the level designs and ideas were terrific, and with Takashi Tezuka presiding over the project, Yoshi is sure to be something special – even if the small bit of gameplay we saw at last E3 didn’t blow the masses away.

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of WiiU_DevilsThird_scrn08_E3

Quote :
Nintendo took a big step out of their comfort zone when they funded and published Bayonetta 2 this October, a far cry from their usual “kiddie” image. But they’re not done yet: Devil’s Third is on the way, promising even more reasons than ever for an “M” rating. More importantly, it looks like it’s going to be a great game, with crazy looking multiplayer and clever combat. There’s a good chance the game winds up as something truly magnificent.

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of WiiU_MarioMaker_scrn06_E3

Quote :
We’ve also got Mario Party 10 on the way, which will undoubtedly be the same friendship-destroying good time the series is known for. It also promises to mix up the long-standard Mario Party formula by using the Gamepad in new and interesting ways.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:59 pm

lol, and GeneralMLD said Wii U will be in last place this gen. He would get destroyed if he was back on YouTube. 2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:01 am

Mecha wrote:
lol, and GeneralMLD said Wii U will be in last place this gen. He would get destroyed if he was back on YouTube. 2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of 725796345

Lol. It really has the most promising library. I'm still not too keen on the table though, so I'm seriously reluctant to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:30 am

Only platform with a good library
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:26 pm

Kirby boxart revealed:

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of TAbNLxg
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Miyamoto shows up around 7:20 to talk about upcoming Wii U and 3DS games. At the end, you can see clearly that not even Miyamoto wants to use the GamePad.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 am

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of 409191096
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:49 pm

2015 will be a great year for Wii U gamers, and just gamers in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Quote :
#8 Mario Party 10
#7 Starfox Wii U
#6 Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
#5 Mario Maker
#4 Splatoon
#3 Yoshi's Wooly World
#2 Xenoblade Chronicles X
#1 The Legend Of Zelda Wii U
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Zelda > Everything else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:33 am

Seems everyone is starting to give the Wii U attention. http://nintendo.about.com/od/thefuture/tp/2015-Promising-to-Be-the-Wii-Ursquos-Best-Year.htm Too bad Nintendo is apparently ditching it soon, otherwise there'd be a lot more motivation to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:43 am

Angelus wrote:
Seems everyone is starting to give the Wii U attention. http://nintendo.about.com/od/thefuture/tp/2015-Promising-to-Be-the-Wii-Ursquos-Best-Year.htm  Too bad Nintendo is apparently ditching it soon, otherwise there'd be a lot more motivation to buy it.
They aren't ditching it

Anyways my list next year for my most hyped games on all platforms

1. Splatoon
2.Zelda U
3. Witcher 3
4. DAWN OF WAR 3( not announced, but i can feel it in my heart)
4. FFXV
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X
6. Starfox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of   2 - 2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2015 Will be an Exciting Year for the Wii U, kind of
Page 1 of 1