Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter Empty
PostSubject: Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter   Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:37 am

Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter Miyamoto_1

Quote :
In a recent interview with the website Kotaku, acclaimed game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, known for making such family friendly IPs as Mario and Zelda, has stated his desire to make a first-person shooter game, much like Call of Duty or Halo.

"I actually do kind of want to make a first-person shooter, but I don't have time."
He goes on to say:

"Rather than necessarily the question of 'What kind of weapon do I have?' in a first person shooter or 'What kind of effect does that have on an enemy?', I think that the structure of a first-person shooter is something that's very interesting, Having that 3D space that in theory you are in and being able to look around and explore that—particularly being able to do that in conjunction with another person—is very interesting."
Miyamoto went on to express his desire to use the Wii U's tablet technology in a FPS game, and how having all of your information on the bottom screen would free up the top screen to focus on gameplay. Unfortunately, it appears that it won't be happening anytime soon, as Mr. Miyamoto has too much on his plate at the moment. You can read the full story on Kotaku.

Still, it would be nice to see what can happen when a legend like Miyamoto steps out of his normal niche to work on something new. I think it would be in Nintendo's favor to clear up some of his schedule to give him time to work on an FPS. Perhaps a new Metroid after the abysmal Other M game. What do you think g1s?

http://www.screwattack.com/news/wait-shigeru-miyamoto-wants-make-fps
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter   Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:42 pm

CALL OF MARIO!

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter   Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 pm

I would totally buy a shooter made by him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter   Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyamoto would kind of want to make a first person shooter
Page 1 of 1