Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One

Go down 
+11
2Sugoi2Die
Mikenuge
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Mecha
NoelX2
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?
 PlayStation 4
 Xbox One
View results
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:28 pm

For some reason, I haven't seen a topic like this in the debate section, so I will start.

Which console is the better one? Are you getting either one of the two? Both?

Spoiler:

The Xbox One launch line-up is just flat. Forza 5 is Forza. Ryse just looks too repetitive, even for a hack 'n slash, and Killer Instinct is bloody Killer Instinct, so the main fighting mechanic is good, but the content is... erm:

>EIGHT CHARACTERS
>ONLY ONE NEW

What the fuck were Double Helix thinking when they decided to release episodes? Good thing a new Guilty Gear is coming out.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

PS4. Cheaper, more advanced, slim design, and Uncharted 4. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm probably going to get mine in the summer Noel. We can be double quadruplez together but not for a while. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:21 am

PS4. 

Getting it before or right after E3. Can't wait, though. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:22 am

Getting mines whenever it goes back into stock.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:33 am

Mecha wrote:
Just make sure not to blow up.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 am

What?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:55 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Just make sure not to blow up.
Mecha wrote:
What?
PlayStation 4 or Xbox One 10400269-floating-mines-at-sea
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Xbox One - Better games
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Orion wrote:
Xbox One - Better games
PlayStation 4 or Xbox One 22593006
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:28 pm

I can't say which one is better but I'll probably end up getting a PS4 at some point down the line. Maybe a year from now.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Don't see the point in this thread. You know everyone will say PS4 except me and Canai Spy.

But fact is, already Xbox One has more exclusives available and more in the pipeline. Plus looking at Sony's severe lack of Vita support.. I'm sure they need a massive kick up the backside before the PS4 will be half decent.

At the moment neither interest me but I would like to play Forza 5 and Ryse :O
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:24 pm

HA! Don't kid yourself, Lykos. As of right now, PS4 has more quality games than Xbox One.

Here are the facts...

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/ps4/metascore

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/new-releases/xboxone/metascore

By the way, PS4 is coming out with more games in 2014 than the Xbox One. Fact.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:29 pm

As of right now it has more quality games. A number of those are multiplats, the rest will be ported to Xbox One probably, and then the only exclusives you are left with are Killzone and Knack. Bravo.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:37 pm

The only quality exclusives Xbox One got is Forza Motorsport 5 and Dead Rising 3. So having a lot of crappy exclusives isn't something to really brag about.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:45 pm

PS4

- $100 less

- more upcoming games that I'm interested in

- They're not jamming a peripheral I don't want down my throat

- With the exception of Online Multiplayer, Key features of the console aren't trapped behind a yearly subscription fee.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm

PS4 down the line because I'm already pretty invested into the PlayStation ecosystem. Right now both systems aren't really all that appealing in terms of games and incomplete system software features.

I may get an Xbox One as well if Epic Games (not People Can Fuck Up) make a next gen Gears of War game.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:52 pm

Teckno wrote:
I'm probably going to get mine in the summer Noel. We can be double quadruplez together but not for a while. Sad
Just made my day depressing : ((((
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Don't see the point in this thread. You know everyone will say PS4 except me and Canai Spy.

But fact is, already Xbox One has more exclusives available and more in the pipeline. Plus looking at Sony's severe lack of Vita support.. I'm sure they need a massive kick up the backside before the PS4 will be half decent.

At the moment neither interest me but I would like to play Forza 5 and Ryse :O
Exclusives mean nothing if they're all shit. Forza 5 is just a port of Forza 4. Ryse is terrible. Dead Rising 3, don't make me laugh. Also what does Sony's lack of Vita support have to do with anything? They did a shit job of providing the PSP with good games, did better with the Vita but ultimately, those are their handhelds, not their consoles (and even then, Sony is winning the handheld front in terms of quality, without even trying). They managed to kick the 360's ass in quality with the PS3 and kick the Xbox's ass in quality with the PS2. Why would the PS4 be any different? Oh yeah, it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:48 am

all launch titles are so lame

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT KILLZONE ?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 am

In the long run, the PS4 will eventually have more games I would be interested in and I'm taking about games not made by most AAA and AA developers.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:02 pm

If you sane, Pick PS4.

If you are INSANE, Pick Xbox One.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:16 pm

I got my PS4 midnight on launch day in the UK. I didn't trust Tesco's enough not to sell my pre-order incase I wasn't there at that time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
I got my PS4 midnight on launch day in the UK. I didn't trust Tesco's enough not to sell my pre-order incase I wasn't there at that time.
"He's a minute late. He had this coming. Sell his shit."

That's happened to me before with game preorders. Obviously not down to the minute, but if I came like a day late, they'd have sold my copy along with any preorder bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
"He's a minute late. He had this coming. Sell his shit."

That's happened to me before with game preorders. Obviously not down to the minute, but if I came like a day late, they'd have sold my copy along with any preorder bonuses.

Some pre-orders are a lottery. Pay in advance to have a chance of getting it early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next