Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?

Go down 
+3
Chobo
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?
 PlayStation 4
 Xbox One
 Both
View results
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 am

As that the title says. What next gen console you are going to buy? Doesn't have to be day one, it can be later down the track when the consoles becomes more affordable and there are more games out for it. If you feel like it, state why you're going to buy one.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 pm

PlayStation 4.

Partly because I love Sony's exclusives and are more in touch with them the Micro's and partly because Microsoft is a dick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

PS4, but not right away. I'll wait until Christmas and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Definitely Buying the PS4. Might buy the Xbox One, now that Microsoft has some good quality exclusives coming out early and got rid of most of their BS policies. (Still don't respect MS)

That being said, I will wait a bit until I pick up the next gen consoles. The launch game lineups are looking rather weak, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 pm

PS4 because of the first-party games.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:53 am

ps4 because im a weeaboo
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 am

Don't know yet.....Gonna wait 6 months to a year before deciding.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:11 am

Ps4 for muh jap games, main platform for next gen is going to be PC, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?   PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 or Xbox One? What console you're going to buy?
Page 1 of 1