Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs Empty
PostSubject: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:33 pm

PS4 definitely wins by a little bit. The Kinect isn't worth an extra $100.

The only special appeal the Xbox One has would be the second HDMI port, for me at least, but most TVs have one anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:26 am

In the next few weeks none of this will even matter, lets game bitches
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs 37246752
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Teckno wrote:

I don't think there's really any question that PS4 is the superior console, and PSN the superior service. Since Xbox One games have trouble running a 720p, and PS+ is a day one thing for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I don't think there's really any question that PS4 is the superior console, and PSN the superior service.  Since Xbox One games have trouble running a 720p, and PS+ is a day one thing for the PS4.
PS4 has superior hardware but we will see at launch if PSN is superior to XBL. PSN has yet to prove itself as a stable service considering all the problems Sony has had with maintaining it over the years. Hopefully that PS+ revenue will be used to improve the service.

XBL will have powerful Azure servers. In terms of cloud technology, XBL is ahead of PSN by a few years.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:13 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I don't think there's really any question that PS4 is the superior console, and PSN the superior service.  Since Xbox One games have trouble running a 720p, and PS+ is a day one thing for the PS4.
PS4 has superior hardware but we will see at launch if PSN is superior to XBL. PSN has yet to prove itself as a stable service considering all the problems Sony has had with maintaining it over the years. Hopefully that PS+ revenue will be used to improve the service.

XBL will have powerful Azure servers. In terms of cloud technology, XBL is ahead of PSN by a few years.

Six free games a month is hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs   PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 vs. Xbox One: Console Specs
Page 1 of 1