Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending   Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:31 am

Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending 20130810

Quote :
Although it has no immediate plans to end the franchise, Ubisoft knows how the story of Assassin’s Creed will wind down when the time comes.

Speaking to Eurogamer, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag game director Ashraf Ismail said a rough outline of the ending narrative is already in place.

“The brand team that sits on top and is filled with writers and designers concerned with the series’ overall arc. So there is an overall arc, and each iteration has its place inside this,” he said.

“We have an idea of where the end is, what the end is.”

Ismail confirmed Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot’s statement that Assassin’s Creed is an annual title, thanks to multiple development teams, and said that the overall plan has room for changes if necessary.

“Depending on the setting, depending on what fans want, we’ve given ourselves room to fit more in this arc. But there is an end,” he reiterated.

Because Ubisoft has multiple Assassin’s Creed titles in the works at any given time – including three more right now – on a staggered development schedule, teams are able to ask each other to drop hints and foreshadowing into each other’s titles.

“We’re now able to seed stuff earlier and earlier in our games. So for example in Assassin’s Creed 4 we have Edward, who was seeded in Assassin’s Creed 3. But there’s a lot more stuff in our game that is hinting at other possibilities,” Ismail said.

The latest entry, Black Flag, is coming to PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Only the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions have been confirmed for launch at the end of October and early November; the next-gen releases are expected when the new hardware turns up and the PC release is likely to trail consoles a little.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending   Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 am

They still have to coherently explain how *MAJOR AC III ENDING SPOILERS*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending   Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:19 pm

How could you hate on the present day aspects?! It ties the whole story together with the Assassins and the creed.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending   Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 pm

When me and my friends bought Assassins Creed 1 we didn't even know it had all that present day bullshit, we were so disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending   Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Stoney wrote:
They still have to coherently explain how *MAJOR AC III ENDING SPOILERS*
Spoiler:

they didn't ditched present day,from what we know,it looked like it's kinda more open worldish in the present day in ac4,supposedly you play as a abstergo recruit going inside Desmond's DNA,from what they said,abstergo made something that any single person can go inside other people's DNA so that it can access the ancestor's memories or some shit i don't know,they said something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending   Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft already planning Assassin's Creed franchise ending
Page 1 of 1