Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Bluenose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... 7392aae647f575c13d86b5abd4f65424ab9c7336e040ae0b6bcd35ae90afc037

What kind of abrupt ending of a disaster was that?

Still loved the game though. Will definitely get Assassin's Creed 4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Mecha wrote:

Nothing to do with thread so make it its own thread.

Aside from that; BADASS.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Oh thank fuck it's on PS3, i heard it was xbox eclusive so i just ignored it
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Yes, it's bloody terrible. The ending of AC IV is fantastic, especially if you like the characters, which you will, because they're awesome.

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:06 pm

I don't think I can even call it an ending. It feels like a cutscene that broke 1 minute in.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:44 pm

AC games are notoriously bad for their ridiculous cliffhangers.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:55 pm

and extremely long credits...

It took forever for the credits to finish. I wanted to see if there was anything shown after it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 pm

At least, the music playing in the credits is awesome. Yes, The Assassin's Creed III ending is stupid and lamely cliff-hangerish, but It doesn't really anger me anymore when I think about it. I am just glad that the Desmond Miles storyline is over and we get to move on to other, more interesting data subjects throughout Abstergo's history of testing the animus on ordinary people. You will love Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Teckno. :)

Still better than Mass Effect 3's original endings. Razz

BTW, I have also beaten AC4 a few weeks back, and I am still playing the game for its side-content and for the multiplayer. I also plan on getting the Freedom Cry DLC soon. I have just obtained the three other main assassin robes from completing the main game and downloading the update patch. (Altair, Ezio, and Ratohnhaketon aka Connor Kenway's robes)

Oh and this game is easily in my top 3 games of 2013. There is so much to do, and it's so fun to play. (Only behind Bioshock: Infinite and GTA5 5. TLOU is overrated and frankly wasn't that good.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Duke wrote:
At least, the music playing in the credits is awesome. Yes, The Assassin's Creed III ending is stupid and lamely cliff-hangerish, but It doesn't really anger me anymore when I think about it. I am just glad that the Desmond Miles storyline is over and we get to move on to other, more interesting data subjects throughout Abstergo's history of testing the animus on ordinary people. You will love Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Teckno. :)

Still better than Mass Effect 3's original endings. Razz

BTW, I have also beaten AC4 a few weeks back, and I am still playing the game for its side-content and for the multiplayer. I also plan on getting the Freedom Cry DLC soon. I have just obtained the three other main assassin robes from completing the main game and downloading the update patch. (Altair, Ezio, and Ratohnhaketon aka Connor Kenway's robes)

Oh and this game is easily in my top 3 games of 2013. There is so much to do, and it's so fun to play. (Only behind Bioshock: Infinite and GTA5 5. TLOU is overrated and frankly wasn't that good.)

I just can't contemplate what made them think and ending like that was okay. You'd expect developers who input so much great work in their game would not derp at an ending of a trilogy like that. It was either just plain lazy or they were uber rushed by Ubisoft managers.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:04 am

It's not a trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:11 am

Teckno Fail!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:30 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
It's not a trilogy.

Semantics.

Desmond storyline arc.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Teckno wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
It's not a trilogy.

Semantics.

Desmond storyline arc.

Off-topic: The Ezio/AC2 storyline is a trilogy, however.

On-topic: Yea, the ending was lazy and a bit rushed. However, I still it makes things interesting now that Juno has control of the world now and could be the next main antagonist of the Assassins' Creed series.

She is also mentioned quite a bit in AC4, but I won't spoil that because I'm a nice guy. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....   Assasins Creed 3 Ending..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasins Creed 3 Ending.....
Page 1 of 1