Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XI making a comeback

Go down 
+3
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Final Fantasy XI making a comeback Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XI making a comeback   Final Fantasy XI making a comeback I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI making a comeback   Final Fantasy XI making a comeback I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 pm

wow. I always wanted to play XI but by the time I got out of highschool and starting earning money XIV came out and I just played that for a while. and of course didn't want to pay 2 subscriptions. I should play it sometime before it shuts down forever.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Final Fantasy XI making a comeback StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI making a comeback   Final Fantasy XI making a comeback I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:20 am

Stigma wrote:
wow. I always wanted to play XI but by the time I got out of highschool and starting earning money XIV came out and I just played that for a while. and of course didn't want to pay 2 subscriptions. I should play it sometime before it shuts down forever.

Still quite a hand full of people playing. Unfortunately you missed out when it was in its prime.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Final Fantasy XI making a comeback TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI making a comeback   Final Fantasy XI making a comeback I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 5:32 am

Is it like Smite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XI making a comeback   Final Fantasy XI making a comeback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XI making a comeback
Page 1 of 1